Chapter 12

We went back to their flats and took a break...

Well, except Sherlock

He's been busy ever since we're back. He look tired and afraid but he didn't want to show it. I saw him sat on his sofa and took his pipe out. The smoke covered the whole room and I began to cough again. I fast walked to the kitchen and started the stove and prepared the kettle for tea

  The kettle made a high pitched sound. I turned off the stove and poured the hot boiling water to the tea pot. I put 2 tsp of sugar to Sherlock's cup and 1 tsp for John's.

I was in deep thought as I stirred the tea. The smell of rose struck my nose, calming me down a little. My mind was clearer now. But still confused, there's a serial killer who wants me, who killed my friend. Lilly.

"what are you doing?" i jumped and turned around to see Sherlock's face was inches away from me. 

"It is very rude you know to scared people like that" i folded my hands across my chest and glared at him.

"Well... if you just focus on making my tea you wouldn't be so jumpy" be backed off and stared down at me.

"okay, what do you want?" I grab his tea from the table and handed it to him, he took it gratefuly and sip it, and spit it.

"it's burning"

"it's because the tea is still hot"

"it's boiling"

"It's because i  juts boiled the water"

"It's still-" i put my hand up to stop him talking about the tea.

"If you want to criticize my tea you can put it down and  let it warm"  he stop talking and put the tea down. There was something off about him. He never look so... afraid like this... 

"I'm afraid" he says with a sad smile

"Why?"

"What if i lose you to Moriarty?" He looks down to me and his brilliant green-grayish eyes showed me alot of expression . Sad and afraid are mixed together, creating a lack of feelings that he can't understand. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him close. He took my waist and hug me protectively. Taking all of his tobacco scents.

"As long as you and John are here for me... I will always, and forever will be save"

"You never know how much you mean to me" he pulled me closer than before. I pulled off and stared at him...

"And you don't know how much you mean to me too"

He kissed my temple and I rested my forehead against him

"SHERLOCK-oh, oh my god" John came banging the door and he stopped shouting when he saw me with Sherlock. We pulled off and blushed.

"There's another case"

"2 case in 1 day?"

"Yes"

Sherlock turned his gaze to me and gave me a look

"I still want to join, you know"

////////

(A:N HEY LOVELY PEPS

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
SORRY:(
SORRY FOR THE TYPO
LUV U GUY

And 4ever hold ur peace)