Chapter 25

3rd point of view 

The girl was missing, and no body knows where she was. There was no trace of evidence that she was kidnapped. The house was still in a good shape and no furniture was out of its place. and how can they find her? that was the questions. neither John nor Sherlock knows where her kidnapper  also known as Dr, Moriarty took her. But what they know is that they were too foolish to left her alone. John was sitting there, with a stressed look painted on his face. his eyes shows no emotions as he was staring blankly on the wall. after all, he just lost his only niece and he didn't know what to say to her parents.

"How can I say this whole thing to my brother?" John put his face on his palm.

"He can't know about this"  Sherlock says emotionless 

"But this is his daughter for crying out loud!" He yelled at Sherlock, you can almost see the pain that was lingered on his eyes and the rage that stays in his body made him jump and snapped Sherlock rudely. Sherlock was rather taken by surprise with his sudden tone of voice.

"do you think that I am not angry with my self after what happened? after I promised her to keep her safe? After I  wiped her tears away and saying 'I will keep you safe' several times?" He whispers softly "They cannot know that their daughter was missing.  And that is final" 

 at least, that was he said. at least that what he told John. Sherlock's heart betrayed his mind as he spoke to John. His heart ached to get her back to his arm and protect her so nobody can steal her away. But Sherlock just can't give up can't he. even if his heart was in a deep grieve, his mind was still working and he kept thinking about the whole scene. Sherlock laid down on his usual Sofa and he put his hand under his chin, he closed his eyes and began to think of what might happened to her.

 His mind palace began to work, then he pictured his love were on the kitchen making 'Mr. Lestrade' tea, looking beautiful as always. the picture on his head began to shift as he began to think some possible ways on her kidnapping. suddenly, it hit him right in his mind.

"What do you use when you want to put someone unconscious?" he asked John quickly

"hmmm... chloroform?" then John just realized it as well as Sherlock "he used it to made her fainted so he can carry her without her struggling. and that is explained why the house looks like nothing had happened"

"exactly!" Sherlock got up from his current positions. Then he began to search trough his news paper, throwing everything that isn't his goals. John looked at him curiously and helped his research. when Sherlock found what he was looking for, he began to read it aloud to John.

"Near the country side of England. the famous trader who died on the 24th of December 1874 , his family abandoned the Mansion to lived like a normal people would do, no one dared to visits the old mansion as it was said to be haunted, and ever since then. the mansion was nothing but a house..." Sherlock finished his reading and looked up to John.

"and... what?" sadly John was not as cleaver as his friend.

"can't you see that he took her to the old abandoned mansion? it was all a trick, when we though that he was Lestrade, he used silicon to covered his face and to look like him! it was a brilliant idea though, but he was not as smart as i do. John, he killed all of those people to impressed her, John, he liked her. and what would you do if you want to do something bad?"

"I would go somewhere that is abandoned and rarely society would pass by... But it will take us a long journey, and what would happened if we to late to safe her?"

"you see, they left 2 hours ago, they can't be that far by now" Sherlock says happily, knowing he can safe his beloved. but one simply odd thing, The kidnapper was already there, tied the poor girl while she was still dark on her slumber.

/////

(important A/N

I just wanted to say things that haunting my mind ever since I published this story 2 years ago.

I was 13 back then. And I was so naive to think that I am a good author and to think that i can be as good as everyone.
My grammars are that bad
YES IT WAS!
and I am trying to fix my grammars. People makes mistakes and the grow to learn them.
And i cringe every time i read the first few chapters..
I mean. This story came out off the blue! It came out off no where!! And if some of you are confused about it. You heard it from the author that she is just as confused as you guys...
And, I used to think about delating this whole story but I couldn't. Some of you actually loved this whole messed up story. yes, I am stupid.

so yeah that's about it, another chapter another work, and tomorrow is my last subject, wish me luck

spread the love readers!

-catnip)