Chapter Two

A breathy exhale. An exhale of annoyance. I'm horny and at work. I asked for a break ten minutes ago, and I'm currently in the employee bathroom, trying my best to reach an orgasm.

I tried and tried and tried. But nothing, just friction. Then there was knock.

"Regina, get your butt out here. We've got a crowd!"

I punched the stall wall and got up. "Fuck." I fixed myself and washed my hands before leaving. I shot a glance at Ren, my boss, and he snapped his fingers, motioning to the store.

In other words, get your ass moving.

Ignoring the pulsating urge I have right now, I began taking orders. I only got this job because I fucked the boss. Not Ren.

But this is a fancy place, a place where poor outsiders like I don't belong. I'm sure people can see it in my eyes that I don't belong here. Only on my bad days, though.

I exhaled heavily, stopping at the tenth table for tonight.

"Goodnight, welcome to Ichér, what would you like to order?" I look up, noticing the man sitting.

He's fit, I could see it in his arms, his skin is tan, he's got a tamed beard, black hair and his eyes...a beautiful grey. Like a still in any storm.

He smells good too.

"Goodnight. I would like a steak, please, medium rare. A slice of creme cheese carrot cake and a bottle of white wine on the ice."

It was a strange order for one.

"Got a date?" I ask.

He gazed at his watch, his eyes landing on mine.

"Just take my order."

If he had disturbed me first, I would have given attitude, but I decided to stick my hand in boiling water without warning.

I left his table without another word and sent in his order. As I served the other tables, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

To be fucked by him would probably be like experiencing a new world. His arms, gruff for choking, his alluring smell, his hair, probably smooth to the touch.

But what about what's in his pants?

"Regina!"

I jumped, looking back at Ren.

"Get back on the floor e servire!"

He handed me the tray and sent me on my way. I stopped to his table, this Greek God of a stranger. I set his plate down, and he heaved a sigh.

"Sorry for the long wait, sir." Sir. I'm not sure I've called anyone, sir. Not even my boss. But hearing it roll off my tongue was a new experience for me. A self experience I liked.

"A-anything else, sir?"

"No."

-

A little pain, and a whole lot of pleasure. I held Austin close to me, so close I'm sure we would've fused together. After work, I called him up to my room, which surprised the bored boy.

I had stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. I know he's a clean freak and probably would've told me to do so anyway.

The next thing he knew, I was kissing him. I was horny, too horny. And he surprisingly didn't mind it at all.

"Right there." I moaned a cuss as his tip pushed against my sweet spot. My nails dug into his back, and he grunted.

"Harder Austin." It hurt, but I like that hurt. "Yes!" And as Austin pleased me, my mind went to that man. That mysterious man that sat with himself to eat steak and drink wine.

He was there for an hour, staring at the empty seat across from him. He was lonely. Maybe he was waiting for someone, and they didn't show. Maybe it was supposed to be a date, and she called in before he got there, and he just decided to dine anyways.

Either way, I want him. I don't know who he is or where he came from, but I want him to fuck me. Hard.

I squirted, and I felt Austin twitch inside of me as his strokes slowed. Maybe he'll treat his future wife great.

He's got a lot to learn still, but he's better than nothing.

Austin exhaled and rolled over.

"Holy shit that was amazing."

I need more. I sat up, straddling him. He held my waist in reflex and gazed at me, confused.

"I need more."

"Regina." Austin shuddered a breath as I slipped him back inside of me. My walls throbbed and clamped around him.

"Regina, wait. Fuck wait." I just rode him, not caring about his reluctance. I need it. Austin, on the other hand, moaned the entire time, begging, pleading, grunting, for me to hold on.

"Gina?" He whimpered. He calls me that sometimes, nothing I ever had a problem with if I'm being honest.

"F-fuck." Austin closed his eyes and came. I felt it fully. Then it was my turn. I came again. I collapsed onto him, breathing heavily.

I felt his warm fingers travel up my spine, resting there as if he's hugging me. I have to admit that despite his weird fetish, he really does care about my wellbeing.

Then I was the one apologizing.

"Sorry Austin."

After a few minutes of laying there, I finally got off of him. He allowed me to do so and traced lines up and down my arm. He's the only person who makes me feel a bit of safety in a world like this.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled. I look over my shoulder to see him sitting up.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No."

Austin went to the bathroom, discarding the condom. He turned the shower on and got in. I got up, following him inside.

"I knew you were going to do that." He mutters.

I wrap my arms around his waist, traveling to his crotch. One more round shouldn't hurt, right?

Austin moved my hand and spun around to look at me.

"Regina, I know this has only been going on for six months but...I love you."

I only stared. Love me. Love me? What could he possibly love about me?

"Okay?"

"Let's run away together."

"What? No." I laughed a bit.

"I'm being serious. I love CNC, and you're a nymphomaniac. We'll be perfect together."

"What, no. I'm not interested in a relationship."

"Yes, you are. You just don't know it yet." He says, smiling. This is different. And I don't know if I had spoken too fast about him being nice, but he's really crepping me out now.

"Come one."

"No."

I got out of the shower and quickly searched for something to wear. I'm scared.

Breathe, Regina. Breathe.

I felt a harsh tug at my hair, and I was pulled back. I hit the bed, and I shoved at him.

"Austin, stop!"

He covered my mouth and pinned my arms above my head. I shouldn't like this, I should not react in a positive way to this happening.

I should shout fire and wriggle my way out of this. And I did, at first, but when he entered me, I couldn't help it.

I let him.

~