Chapter Four

It's been a week since I've last had sex and I feel like I'm losing my mind. Sex with Austin began to get out of hand. The lobby, my room, his room, the mini balcony out of my window, in my sleep, and then he wanted to anal.

"Fuck no." I said.

"It'll be good, trust me."

"Fuck. No."

Then I went about my day. And for a week I have not seen that man. What is it about me that draws him away, though? Am I ugly? Are my green eyes not green enough? What is it?

Or maybe he knows I'm a whore. A girl that loves being used if it means she gets pleasure out of it. It is a terrible and dangerous way to live.

I don't blame him for staying away from a complete stranger. What I need, though, is excitement. To feel the adrenaline rush from my heart straight to my clit.

I want to feel like I'm being hunted like prey and fed upon in the end. I want to feel...weak, useless.

I looked over my shoulder, a cold breath leaving my lips. I want to feel fear. I've heard that soul ties are real, and if I'm being honest, I think I picked something up from Austin.

He's a fucking CNC creep, a rapist. It's fucked up...but how would it feel to be haunted down and well...taken advantage of?

I've never had thoughts like it before, not until Wednesday, that is.

I came to a halt, clutching my sweater as I glanced around the empty park. It's dark, and the street light is broken.

Adrenaline.

Fear.

Pleasure.

Where is he? He told me he would do what I wanted and to meet here at night. But it's been a week, and he hasn't shown up.

I was starting to get angry, too. It's not like I'm not paying him. For context, I paid a random guy to act something out for me. He looked at me cross-eyed but agreed in the end.

"Dammit."

Where is he?

Where is he?

Where the fuck are you?

Suddenly a truck pulled over. I swallowed hard, looking over to see if it was him. Someone stepped out, tall, muscular, and wearing firefighter gear.

He stepped out, weilding an ax and a firefighter helmet onto his head. There's no fires around here. Unless this person is park control.

Park control? Is that a real thing? I just clutched my coat and stepped off to the side. I fished my phone from my pocket and checked the time.

It's nearly three in the morning. I never got his number. We just agreed to meet here, exactly around one. But it's three.

Maybe I'm too late, and he just up and left. Not to mention, I didn't get a number. I just asked, and he agreed. That was it.

Or maybe he was a scammer and saw quick cash. The thought made me grin.

"Asshole."

The firefighter trudged his way over to me, and I clicked my phone off, looking up at him. I smiled politely.

"Excuse me." I began walking around him, but his gloved hand wrapped around my neck, literally lifting me from the ground.

What the fuck? What the hell is this? Is it him? I didn't agree on whatever this is.

I just told him to chase me for one minute around the park before fucking me in the open. I was tossed to the floor, and the wind got knocked from my lungs.