Chapter Five

I squirted, and it was probably my fourth time doing so. I don't know who this man is, but he's giving me the time of my life. An hour into it, he had taken me out of my shackles to try another position.

Face down, ass up, and damn this is good. I pulled at the mattress and moaned.

As for this stranger, he had stripped out of everything except that mask. His grunting and my moaning were the only things filling the room.

Along with the knocking of the bed. It got hotter in here and stinker. Must and a damp old smell mixed in with sweat and sex? Absolutely rancid.

I laid there as he reached his fourth load, releasing inside of me for the fourth time. I'm not sure if my condom could take the abuse any longer.

He smoked my ass and finally got up. I laid onto the bed, completely exhausted and parched. I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

The door opened, and I was lifted from the bed momentarily. I am carried bridal style out of the room and into an empty hallway that led to stairs going up. Another door opened, and I got a look around the place.

It smells clean, looks clean too, and spacious. Not like an old house, almost like a mansion.

I have to be dreaming.

I was led to a room, and it's huge. Again, it smells clean, and it looks clean. He pushed open a door, and it's a bathroom. It smells of lemon.

I was gently placed into a tub of hot water, and my body relaxed instantly. He's going to kill me for sure.

Clean the body, cut it up, burn, or get rid of it. I looked up at the man, and he took a seat on the toilet.

"You're telling me you'd let any man do you this way?" At first, I thought it was him talking, but I was greatly wrong.

"To kidnap and rape you? How fucked up are you Regina? Hm?"

Wait a fucking minute. I know that voice. I looked over to the door, noticing a man leaning against the door frame and my heart sank. Grey eyes, scar on his left eyebrow, arm tattoo, perfect beard.

It's him... the mystery guy. Wait... how?

"Oh... right." He chuckled, showing his straight white teeth. "You must be confused right now. What's even worse is that you don't know who I am." He sighs. Brushing his hair away from his face, which only made his muscles flex.

"I'm Matthew, Matthew Tully. And that, is my brother Mark." The mask came off and I was even more shocked than before. This brother of his, looks exactly like him. Twins?

"Twins if you may. You've met the both of us before. Me being the first at the restaurant and Mark...at the bar. He's not much of a talker, and he doesn't listen because I specifically told him not to touch you at all." He scolds.

Mark crossed his arms, which made Matthew pinch the corner of his eyes in response.

"I apologize for what he did to you. I only told him to bring you here whenever he sees you, but of course, he doesn't listen."

Mark grunted. I just sat there as I tried to wrap my mind around this.

"Again, I apologize for this. It shouldn't have been this way. But I find you quite interesting, Regina. I love fucked up people, I think they're quite the interesting study. And you, Regina...you're a pretty case."

"W-..." I couldn't form words.

He kept his smile plastered onto his face and pushed himself off of the frame.

"Get out." It wasn't directed to me, though. It was more so directed to Mark. Matthew looked over at Mark.

"Now, and take a fucking shower, nasty bastard."

Mark stood to his feet and smirked. As he passed Matthew, he whispered something to him and chuckled, leaving. Whatever he said surely made Matthew bothered.

Matthew and Mark. It makes sense. Matthew, I met first, and he didn't want to be bothered, and Mark...he ignored me.

"Gosh, he hit you too? I swear he's an idiot, but there's something wrong with my brother. He's a bit...unhinged. loves taking advantage of people." Matthew knelt to my level and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Just how you like being taken advantage of, mon amor. But I can help you."

"You're fucking weird."

"Says the one that enjoyed having my brother rail her after he got finish with his handy work. Disgusting and unhinged. Females don't beg for sex as much as you do, you're a special case." He caressed my cheek.

"Are you a doctor or something?"

"Psychologist. I can treat both of you. I faulted my brother by letting him wake you up. The two of you in the same room obviously wasn't a good idea."

"How the fuck do you know this about me?"

He grinned and tipped my chin.

"Do you remember when you were pissed drunk with your panties down staring at yourself in the mirror?"

I stared at him, I've had sex in many bathrooms.

"Hm, you don't seem to remember. You banged on the stall door and said quote, "Do you want to have sex?"

Oh fuck...now I remember.

"Do you remember now?"

"So we had met before."

"I wouldn't call that a meet, but you're a beautiful woman when cleaned up. But, do you want me to help you? To control your urges?"

It would be good not to allow people to take advantage of me and like it. I know it's weird to respond that way to someone. It's not weird... it's messed up. Deranged.

"Hm?" His fingers traced my neck, and I closed my eyes. I want him. Is he as big as his brother?

"Yes."

-

"Where were you?"

"To hell Austin."

I went up to my room and closed the door. Matthew gave me an offer. To help me with the condition that I have. I've seen the house and what he's got inside of it.

The room I had been in was called the punishment room. And there was one door he wouldn't let me in.

"Don't worry about that room yet. We're yet to make an agreement." He said.

That agreement though. For him to heal me or, well, treat me.

"So, what do you think? Live here and go through my treatment or... leave and be the way you are forever."

In short, I answered with, "I don't do deals with creeps."

I dropped to my bed and sighed. I hugged my pillow and tried to stop myself from crying. I hate myself, how the fuck did I allow Mark to do what he did?

"How messed up are you, Regina?"

Very, very messed up, actually. I'm the biggest fucking weirdo to exist.

~