Chapter Twenty-One

One Month Ago

I stared at her as she cried for me to bring her to an orgasm. It's been two weeks since she's been here. Mark is getting more unhinged as the days go by. It's worrying. However, I hold the power, not him.

But I am more so afraid of myself. The things I feel I've felt before. I've actually felt it when I witnessed dad and Mark the first time. When he would overpower him and beat on him.

It made me angry, but it also made me feel things; things I suppressed over the years. But Mark and I are twins, we're tethered in ways that make us aware and unaware.

Like how I get headaches after he's done with sex for hours. Or how I'm sometimes extremely tired or in pain due to him hurting himself. Sometimes I feel it before it happens. So it made me wonder about my sexual indulgence.

The way I am more so like dad than I am Mark. I hate myself for it and I try not to indulge myself physically with anyone. But after Regina tested me...I realized I failed.

Smacking her on the ass and getting that reaction from her...it was...disgracefully euphoric. Then in the  punishment room. To have her strapped naked to that chair and fry her brain to fix her, it was also a euphoric moment.

I was in control. I loved the results I go from her. The crying, the begging, the fact that she was in pain. I enjoyed watching every second of it. And that I hate most. I am not sick. I am not sick.

And how many times will I be able to tell myself that? I'm not sure, but I'm slowly believing that I am not.

No I'm not.

"Matthew. Matthew please. I was doing good just please. Please you fucking bastard! Fuck you!"

I stood to my feet and grabbed the switch. I laid it across her stomach, chest, hand, neck, thighs. She made me angry.

"Watch how you talk to me!"

Her skin turned red and purple in an instant. Some of the marks bled and Regina went into shock. Her body shook, she clutched the sheet below, her eyes are opened wide and tears fell. Her mouth propped open as she gasped for air.

I dropped the switch and panicked. No. She's too precious. Just like Sabrina and Kathy, she's precious.

"I'm sorry." I got on my knees, resting my head onto her forehead. "Breathe Regina. Please. Come on baby breathe." I had to soothe her, to calm her down.

"Shh. I'm sorry." After a minute, she exhaled. She choked but caught her breath after a few heavy breaths. I locked eyes with her and she whimpered. Of course I soothed her.

My lips trailed her neck, kissing gently. I couldn't help myself. Her body, her pain, everything.

I whispered against her skin. "I'm sorry Regina." Before I knew it, I was sucking her nipples and leaving kisses all over her body. My mind make lies to my body.

I got on top of her, stripping out of my clothes. I didn't have sex with her, but I couldn't help myself to choking her.

I stared down at her and humped her as I watched her whorish face turn red and then purple. It turned me on.

I came and let her go. I laid onto her, huffing a breath. Regina was right...I am a liar

__

I have to leave before Mark gets back. He's figured it out by now. When he sees Regina he'll know I lied to him. I wiped my nose and stood to my feet. I went over to my desk and began gathering all of my notes.

I can't lose them. I need to find a better cure. A medicine maybe. Something that would heal the three of us.

I wouldn't be this self centered monster. But I knew I only caught it from Mark. He was the one that allowed me to see what dad did to him and tell me things I didn't want to hear.

I can't be around him. Then it dawned on me...what if I just kill him? When we're not in the same room together nothing happens. I feel nothing, I barely think anything.

That's exactly what I'll do. I'll have to get rid of him. That the cure after all. My epiphany made me laugh. This entire time it wasn't based on testing, it's all about getting rid of the problem. Just like I did Kathy and Sandra.

I'll have to do the same to Regina. This entire time they've been making me sick. Spreading around pheromones. I ditched my useless researched and was about to leave when the door opened.

It's Mark. He's standing by the door, staring at me. His hair is down as always and he's still stripped into his boxers. I was terrified when he was about to undress me. He's powerful when aroused.

"Mark, I can explain Regina. She wanted to experience the room and I did. She told me not to inform you about it."

He just made his way further into the room. I wouldn't let him spook me. I have the upper hand. I'm the eldest and I have him programmed.

"Just put your close on so we can resume, okay?" I went around the desk and walked past him. Just as I did I was grabbed by the collar and pulled back into the room.

I felt my body lift from the ground and seconds later I was crashing to the floor. "I'm going to kill you!"

Mark went to stomp on my face but I rolled out of the way. I shuffled to my feet and I lunged at him, backing him out of the room and into the hallway. I know I'll have to kill him before he kills me.

It's only right and it's the only way.

~

Niggas wildin frl ehfjsnskfnak