Chapter Seven

I had sex with her until she passed out. I have no idea what it is about her that makes me this way, but the fact that she's just like me draws me in even closer.

When I head first saw her in the club, I wanted to do her right then and there, but Matthew is fucking with my head as always.

Sometimes, I can resist, and there are times I just can't. I told her about him, not the other way around. Fuck him. He's just as insane as I am.

His fascination with the human brain is why he's even allowing this in the first place. So much for being a "healer," as he likes to call himself.

I pulled out of her and exhaled. It's like being in heat on a damn full moon. I took my shirt off, dressing her in it.

Regina is a pretty girl, not the type I would go for, but she knows how to bring excitement. Most scream in terror and refuse me, crying and sobbing and all of that, making it known to me of what I did.

But when she accepted me, I felt...different.

"So this girl you met in the bathroom wanted you to have sex with her?" My brother asks.

"Yeah..."

"And you didn't?"

"No..."

"That's good news. It goes to show me that the treatment is working. Tell me, did you want to have sex with her?"

"Yes."

"Did you want to hear her scream?"

"Yes."

"Did you want her to push you away?"

"...yes."

"So if she was so vulnerable...why didn't you take advantage of her?"

I shrugged. "It wasn't something I was used to."

Truly, it wasn't. Even after I saw her standing there, looking at herself in the mirror. She looked delicious then, but...like I said, I can resist sometimes.

-

I made it back to my brother's personal asylum and brought Regina in. I took her to my room and tucked her in.

Her long brown curly hair, her beautiful green eyes, and skin that bruise easy. She's a rarity.

"Where were you?"

I spun around, looking at my brother only to see him standing in the door frame with a cup of coffee in his hand. His hair is tied into a low bun, and he's wearing all white.

Like I said, his personal asylum and me...I'm the test subject. Always have been, always will be. Does it bother me? Yes.

"Hunting Regina."

I pointed to her, and he only hummed. "Follow me."

"To where?"

"The therapy room."

I looked at Regina and then back at him. He was already out of sight. I left the room and followed behind him. I never liked my brother, but I always find myself listening to him.

I guess he's still the peace I sometimes get in my world of chaos. Even if he won't admit it, he's crazy too.

A mad scientist. A crazed experimenter. The therapy room is where I am the most calm than any other room in this house. It's because he gets me to express through words easily.

He told me that I only feel that way because I'm nonchalant and wouldn't care either way. A psychopathic trait.

We reached the therapy room, and I took a lay on the black sofa. Matthew mounted the single chair that's a few inches away from me.