Chapter Three

Sex. The only thing that's on my mind, at three a.m. in the morning, is sex. I need it, and bad.

I don't want to fuck with Austin that deranged prick. That bastard had the audacity to say quote, "it's not rape if you liked it,". My response?

"Fuck you Austin."

I paced around my room, searching for my vibrator. Where is it? I'm sure I had it here. Or was it in here? Under my bed? In the closet? The bathroom under the sink?

Where the fuck is it?

Then I remembered Austin had cleaned it up. I stormed out of my room, making my way downstairs to the front desk where he sits his ass all day.

When I reached down, he was sleeping on his jacket, probably not wanting to put his face on a dirty desk.

I went up and smacked my hand on the surface, making him jump up. He was confused for a few seconds before he regained focus.

"Where the hell is my vibrator?" I grit. I need it. I need it now. I feel like I'm going through some sort of withdrawal, and instead of pain, it's an itch that needs to be subsided.

"Now Austin, where is it?!"

Fucking answer me.

"I don't know."

"Fuck. Fuck!" I pushed the cup of pens onto the floor and turned around.

"Regina."

"Fuck you Austin." I went back to my room and changed into something else. A dress that barely covers my ass, no underwear, easy access. I brush my curls with my fingers and put on light makeup and a thin coat of lip gloss.

I left, making my way to the closet bar. Not the one I usually go to, but a different one. Somewhere close. I just need something to calm my nerves.

_

I reached the bar, something less known and only plays jazz. It's mainly known to be an old folks place since men over forty come here to down their whisky and jam to jazz.

Some rich warts come here too, so free drinks on them hopefully. I took a seat at the bar, scanning the bar.

There are only five men here, all fat. I don't normally go for fat guys, but I could care less right now. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Something thick and long would be amazing. Doggy would be fine since I wouldn't have to look at them.

The question is... which one?

Which one?

Come on, Regina, which one?

Not being able to choose I got up. Maybe I just need a wake up. I found my way to the bathroom that lead down a dim hallway with red lights.

I spotted two doors and went into the right one. Maybe if I just finger myself, I'll be fine.

However, before I could enter a stall, I stopped in my tracks. Standing by the sink, washing his hands, is that guy from the restaurant.

He stops, looking in the mirror at my reflection before turning to fully look at me. I swallowed hard. What are the times that I'd bump into him here, in all of his glory.

He's wearing a black button-up with black loafers and black chino pants. His hair, tied back into a bun and as always his beard is trimmed neatly.

"S-sorry, I thought this was the women's room." He turned the faucet off, air dried his hands, and rolled down his sleeves.

I just watched, anticipating his next move. Being drowned in suspense, he moved away from the sink and checked the time on his watch. For someone who has expensive radiating off of him, his watch sure looks cheap.

He walked past me, and I grabbed his arm, not wanting him to leave again. I want him.

He looked down at his arm, and I could feel my clit throb. To be bent over right now and mutilated right now would be awesome.

"I...can I have you? Uh, I mean your number?" What am I doing? Just ask for sex. Be bold like you always are.

-

I got declined. That rarely happens. Most guys throw themselves at me when they see me but him...not him. After I asked him for his number, he walked away.

"It's Regina, you know." I said, following him out of the bathroom. He was silent the entire time until he reached the front and grabbed his coat from the exit's coat holder.

Still, he said nothing and simply left. I, on the other hand, chose my cards unwisely.

I settled with Austin. Fucking. Austin.

Breathy moans filled the lobby as he fucked me over the front desk's table.

I could give two fucks less on who hears or probably sees. But, there's one thing about Yhuts motel, the front door to the lobby can lock. No one will come in, but they can probably see us whenever they wall pass.

But again. I don't give a fuck.

"Austin... Austin, harder. Fuck, harder than that." I beg. I need to feel it, that pain that gets mixed in with the pleasure. Most females run from it, but me I gallop towards it all.

Austin stopped his hard strokes and shoved deep inside of me. He held it there, doing small strokes. This feels good.

I feel like a dog, to be honest. "Austin?" I'm cumming. I can feel it. "Austin, speed up. Fuck speed up. I need to cum." I'm surprised I can even form words right now. We've mostly likely been at this for an hour.

I sobbed when he ignored me.

"Austin." Still he did what he did, and then...he found it again. That sweet spot. Due to my gasp, he returned to his pace.

My moans got louder, and I clutched the edge of the desk harder. Soon, the moans silence and my mouth just hung open like a dead fish. Exhale, after exhale, after exhale, until I eventually came again, squirting more than I did before.

Austin kept thrusting, having me squirt more. He pulled out and gave me a hard smack on my ass. I jerked but lay there.

"You're a fucking mess Regina." He says into my ear. "But I love you for it."

~

𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें