Chapter Six

I'm going insane. I'm trying to keep my mind away from that creepy fucker and his twin brother but I can't.

He says he has a way to stop my problem... but how? I am curious, yes, but fuck...I don't know.

Austin shoved my head against the wall and continued to fuck me. I don't know how I got fucking this creep again. The hot water poured down onto us, and I hit the wall. I need to grab something.

"Ah! Let me hold you... please." He didn't listen. Again, I hit the wall, punching it even. I need something bigger. Like Mark.

This feels good... just good. I need more.

"Get off!" I pushed back and quickly got out of the shower. I'm going insane. When I got to my room, I was pulled by my arm and kissed.

Austin and I fell to the bed, and I tried pushing him off. However, he forced my legs open, entering me again. I exhaled heavily as he trusted in and out of me quickly.

Austin raised his body, choking me. I held his wrists, too focused on the pleasure than what he's doing.

"Fuck...Au...Austin." I'm cumming. My hold tightened onto him, and I came. Austin pushed inside of me and came.

This asshole bastard. He pulled out and kissed me. I moved my face, slapping him.

"Get the fuck off you creep ass bastard."

"You like it, Regina. You will never get tired of any of it. Being defiled is in your blood. You can't live without pleasure. Doesn't matter how it's given to you."

"Shut the fuck up." I quickly got dressed into something wearable. Austin sighed and wiped his eyes.

"Come on, Regina. You want more, I know it." I was ignoring him, muttering to myself like a drug addict. I've never done anything past cigarettes, but I can imagine that this is what it feels like when they get tired of just one drug.

Wanting more, needing something to push them way past the edge they're already at. I feel like just sex isn't enough for me. I need...adrenaline.

"Just leave me alone, Austin. If you come into my room again, I'm calling the police."

I put my shoes on and quickly left my room. Austin didn't say anything as I left. I need to get drunk. I can't take this anymore.

-

I reached Klitchers and ordered numerous shots. I need to blackout, to not think, to not feel.

I stayed there for about twenty minutes just getting drunk. I was feeling it now. Not being able to stand or move. I even felt like puking my guts out.

I tumbled out of my seat and made my way to the men's restroom. I chuckled and pushed the door open.

Inside, I counted three males. Two at the sink and one at a urinal. I could barely make out any of them.

"Who... which one of you wants to have sex with me?"

The two at the sink just looked at me like I was insane. It made me angry, actually.

"What!? Am I ugly or something?! Huh!?"

I heard a flush, and the guy from the urinal grabbed me by the upper arm, ushering me out of the bathroom and soon out of the bar.

"Hey, let me go!" A bit ironic of me. Asking strangers to fully load me and then getting angry at the fact that someone did do so. But maybe this was a part of my twisted act for twisted pleasure.

I looked up and saw black curls, muscles, a suit, nice tattoos. Oh fuck no.

"No, let me go, Matthew."