Chapter Ten

My incel of a brother turned the heat up in our cage. But I'm already used to this. When pleasure is brought to you and you are forced to put a cork between you and the thing you need most, you lose your mind. But, you will pop in the end.

And that's exactly what Regina is doing. She didn't last five minutes without touching herself. She's sprawled on the floor, fingering herself vigorously. And she's been doing so for the past hour.

I can remember the first time I was locked in here. I started off with masturbating and after two hours of sweat, cum and tears I thrusted the air.

It was torture and pure agony. And it was only the first day. After the first day, that's when the resisting started.

I was too sensitive to the touch and it hurt like hell. I did everything I could. Bitting myself, punching the walls, the floors, screaming, hitting myself and even punching myself in the balls.

It was a tingling feeling in my loins that needed to be satisfied. And of course, I gave in, doing the same thing over until the drug wore off.

I had laid there in stinking sweat and my fluids. How degrading.

"Please, please, please, please. I don't want to." Regina sobs. Watching her struggle and hearing her beg made me excited.

I know how to go about his drug. Like I said, I'm already used to this. It's strong too, I can give him that.

I sat there watching her reach her tenth orgasm and began stroking myself. Regina sobbed and pleaded with my brother, but he just took notes.

The back of my head hit the wall, and I shuddered a breath. I want her, I know she needs it. I stroked faster, grunting in pleasure.

My head spun, and my tongue dried up as I shot onto the floor. I continued to stroke myself, shuddering as the effects of my short orgasm still lingered.

Regina propped herself off of the floor and stumbled over to the glass that divided us. Her hair is a mess, and her eyes barely stay open due to her crying too long.

Regina got on her knees and hit the glass. It only panged. Her face made me cum again. I removed my hand balling them up again. I can't continue. If I do I know I won't stop.

I exhaled a breath. I have to beat him at his own game. Regina's face is pressed against the glass and she fingered herself in her kneeling position.

Her moans echoed through her whimpers. The squelching sounds her pussy made and those breathy exhales.

"Fuck." Regina squirted and her body jerked. She removed her fingers out of her, playing with her clit, which only made her squirt more.

After the intense release she whined. Her fingers aren't enough for her, she needs me.

-

My hips bucked up to the sky as I thrusted my fingers in and out of me. It felt like an exorcism and a painful one. I finally reached another prgasm and my body dropped back to the padded floors.

It's been three days of this. And I only know that because Matthew made sure to keep us updated.

However, I couldn't take this anymore. This is sadistic. I'm tired, hungry, thirsty, sore. Everything.

But there's only one thing I can bear focus on, and that's the tingly feeling in my crotch.

I curled myself into a ball, shaking and trembling. I don't want to touch myself anymore. This goes past my limits of sex.

I'm a sex addict, not a sex monster. I don't know how long I laid there in my own sweat and fluids. But I had been falling asleep. That would happen.

However sleep isn't long around here. It barely lasts an hour. Well, I assume it doesn't. I'm not sure how long I get sleep for.

I heard the door open and a cough. "My goodness." It's Matthew. He's on my side of the glass. I could barely lift my head up to look at him.

He set something down and I heard a clank. Food. I pulled my head up to look and there's water and a sandwich.

Matthew pressed something else and walked out after, trapping me inside again. I had no idea he had undid the glass door that separated Mark and I.

I was too busy on food. I crawled up to it and grabbed the cup with shaky hands. The lukewarm water slid down my throat and landed in my stomach.

I grabbed the peanut butter sandwich and devoured it. I wasn't hungry anymore. After I was done I was finally aware of what was happening.

I felt a presence behind me and I looked back.

It's Mark. He grabbed me by my neck and forced me to my feet. He tossed me down and I nearly brought up what u just ate. Being here for the past three days, killing my body with masturbation, I never once looked up to check on him.

Or to see how he was doing. And to be honest...I clearly forgot him. Mark forced my legs around his waist and entered me. It gained an automatic, "fuck yes," from me.

It was like catching an itch you've been searching for for a long time. The feeling was relaxing.

Mark choked me and I held his wrist as he pounded me. I could feel his cock twitched inside of me and he did not stop until the both of us reach our orgasm.

I could feel the warmth of his cum settle inside of me. I got dizzy and my nails dug into his skin.

I can't breathe. Mark caught on and released me, allowing me to breathe again, but he didn't stop. And it would go like that until I could no longer make clear about my surroundings.

I got flipped onto my stomach and Mark had pulled my head back. The feeling was amazing, being used. Even if I wanted to protest, I couldn't.

My limbs were numb and I had lost my ability to speak. So, I just laid there, being fucked senseless. Cumming sometimes and sometimes shooting blanks.

And when Mark was done with me I felt like a zombie. It stank of sweat and I could feel cum oozing out of me. Of course I just laid there unresponsive.

"Three and a half hours...impressive." I heard Matthew speak. I wanted to curb stomp him. He's a sadistic bastard.

"Regina?" His voice echoed. "Regina are you alright?" My eyes just wandered around. "You broke her."

I'm picked up bridal style and I felt cool air. I think I passed out for a bit because I felt glass being brought to my lips. It's water.

I drank, coughing as I did. I looked up to see Mark. His features is stoned cold as always. He pushed the glass to my lips again and again, I drank.

I feel disgusting, but the tingly feeling has left me completely, which I was glad for.

Three days...all of this happened in just three days. I hugged myself, feeling colder. My nipples hardened and goosebumps covered my skin.

Mark lent over me and I felt his teeth connect with my skin. It hurt a lot but I did nothing as he bit me on different parts of my body.

He stopped to my nipples, sucking on them. I whimpered, scared to cum again.

His tongue flicked them and he continued to suck. It turned me on, but again, I didn't want to go through what I had just been through again.

That pain and endless crying. I have a headache from it all, a heavy headache. My eyes are swollen and I'm sure I can no longer produce tears.

I just want to rest.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispers against my ear. Shouldn't he feel the same way I do? Why is he still energized after all of that?

"You're mine Regina. And mine only."

~