Chapter Fourteen

It's always like this. It needs to stop, I'm tired, my body's tired, everything is just tired. And despite all that, I still put sex first.

When Mark came to my room, I was in the shower. I had found contraceptives, and I took about three. I don't want kids, especially not with that fucking psycho.

But he came in looking for me and the next I know we're fucking in the shower. Shower sex with Austin was never comfortable. It made me frustrated, too, since he wasn't as big as I wanted him to be.

But not Mark. He knew what he was doing, and he knew how to do it. How to inflict pain as he gave me pleasure. It was like it was his duty, and he did it right.

Mark kept my head under the shower by my hair as he fucked me from behind. I could barely touch the shower wall. My fingers would connect briefly before they slipped away. And it's hard for me to breathe due to the water hitting my face and my unleveled breathing.

I was high on this. It's what I looked for. Both pain and pleasure. I know I say one thing, but I still do the other, but I'm trying. Everyone should try at least once.

I inhaled a breath, and my eyes rolled back. My muscles clenched, and I squirted. Mark came inside of me, fucking bastard, and pulled out when he was done.

The, now cold water continued to hit my skin, and he pulled my head fully back and away from the water, making it a bit easier for me to breathe. Then he kissed me.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I returned the hungry kiss. I turned my body to his, my fingers wrapping up to his soft hair. Mark wrapped my legs around his waist and walked us out of the shower and out of the bathroom.

He dropped us to the bed, and I felt another wave of Euphoria. I had a thought in the middle of this interaction. It was a wild one, but I didn't hate it at all. I feel like it made sense.

Mark entered me again, and for a third round, we went. I enjoyed this, I didn't want it to stop. I wanted it all to keep going, and it did. Over, and over and over again, we had sex. All over this huge bed.

Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, we tried almost every position there was. During the end, I ended up riding him. I had control this time.

I think it was new for him, to not be in control. His eyes stared at me as I gave him rest, his chest rose, and fell rapidly as he stared.

"I'm cumming." He said. The both of us didn't break eye contact, and it stayed like that until we both reached our high.

I collapsed onto him, breathing heavily and sweating. Mark held my hips and proceeded to thrust into me.

No. I can't take it. It's like in the room. That agonizing pain.

"No. No stop." I pulled away from him, having rolled over on the other side of the bed. Mark got on me, and I slapped him.

"Fuck off."

I hit him again, and again, punching him, clawing at his face.

"Get off! Get the fuck off!" And then it happened, he smacked me, and hard. He hit me so hard my head spun, and I could feel blood drain from my nose. I thought it was snot at first, but it wasn't.

I lied to myself. I can't live like this. I love sex, but I also hate it. Too much of it annoys me. I hate it. I hate it. I fucking hate this.

-

After Mark was done, I just laid there staring at the ceiling. I'm a mess, I'm aware of that. I think it's a good thing. People always say that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Yes, I do have a problem, and I want to get rid of it. Fuck what I said, fuck that stupid thought and fuck him.

Mark put his pants on and looked at me. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling, not wanting to make eye contact.

He just stared, I'm not sure how long it was he stared before making his way over to the bed. He reached down, forcing me to look at him.

I don't care how handsome he is. He wiped the drying blood from my nose, and I just glared. This reminded me of something. Deja Vu of some sort. I'm sure something like this happened before.

I pulled my head away, not wanting to cry. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Mark pulled away from me, suddenly on edge.

I didn't move. Mark went over to the door and opened it. Ots Matthew. Who else could it be?

"It's been two and a half hours." Matthew says. "Hmm, wait for me in the kitchen." There was shuffling, and then the door closed.

"Regina, how are you feeling?" He asks.

I said nothing.

"Are you hungry?"

No answer.

"Would you like to talk in the therapy room? Clear your head and get whatever it is you're feeling off your chest?"

"Fuck. Off. Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck this fucking place." I got up and put clothes on. Just a T, and long pants. All the same color. I stormed over to the door, but I was stopped.

"Agression is a good way to express yourself. Maybe you should should tell him how you feel."

It was strange advice. He wants me to cuss out his brother?

"I'm going home."

I storm out of the room, and Matthew was foot foot behind me.

"But you need help, Regina. It takes time to adapt to differentiality, but it will happen. Trust me."

I stopped and looked at him.

"Trust you? No, fuck you! I'm not a fucking experiment!"

"It's worked Regina! I'm known for this!"

"Too bad." He's probably a liar. He could just be some sort of mad scientist.

"Mark!"

I reached the front door, and Mark appeared. The both of them stood side to side, and I noticed how uncanny they really are. I opened the front door...and I ran.

But before I got far enough, I hear Matthew say

"Catch her."

~