2

I wake to the sound of a voice through the speaker.
"You have 3 minutes to get ready before you are to be escorted to today's meeting."
In a haze I begin to become alert of where I am and what could happen if I don't obey.

A wave of realisation hits me as I suddenly becoming aware of my situation. My throat aches and I notice the purple-green blotches scattered all over my arms.

The room I'm in is no different to the hallways of this building. The black and white tiled room lays still and shows no signs of life. There's a simple cupboard (which is stupid because I don't have any clothes) and just my single bed and a mirror fill the room.

Dizzily, I slide out of bed and walk over to the closet. In there is only 3 pants and 3 tops- all black. Picking out what to wear I realise something else, I really need to fucking pee.

But obviously this place is no daycare centre so I wasn't warmly welcomed and shown around.

The guard outside opens my door just as I finish my hair and immediately comes over to my side and handcuffs me to lead me to my next destination.

Finafuckingly we arrive at this so called meeting. No one bats an eye as the guard in cuffs me and shoves me down into my seat, all except one man who looks too young to be working in this department, but you could argue the same for me.

"We have a new subject on our premises today" Stefano's voice echoes, all other voices submitting to his sound.
"I have allocated the Bianchi twins, specifically Cassandra to train her in areas of combat. Due to some....technical difficulties, communication with her will be brief due to her selective mutism"

I let out a scoff which quickly muted by a zap, returning the stinging feeling in my throat. This time the boy continues to look at me, but rather my throat instead of my eyes.

Just as casually, Stefano continued to discuss information referring to heists and jobs which I barely paid attention to because I have no idea why I am even here. To some extent I understand the whole kidnapping thing but why would you allow some girl to just listen in on your confidential meeting. Maybe it's some sort of dominance thing, to show that I have no where to run.

To take my mind off of the claustrophobic feeling in my chest, I scan the room to determine who looks the least likely to kill me. Out of all of the people sitting at the table there's only two girls who I believe to be the "Bianchi Twins".

Despite having different hair colors, they're definitely twins. The same straight noses and hazel almond eyes define their faces, even their posture is the same. Probably some twin telepathy thing.

I really hope this meeting isn't too important because I have NOT listened to a single word because looking around at everyone who's getting up to leave, no one has said a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look a little young for an assasin-in-training" The boy from the meeting says

I open my mouth to reply, only to have the halting memory of what happens if I speak.

"I've brought a notepad" He gives it to me to write

"Aren't you a little young as well to be here" I write.

He smirks and holds out his hand "Alexander Romero, the scary boss guy is my bestfriend's dad. So I basically get a free pass to do whatever I like around here" He boasts with too much confidence.

"Stefano has a son???"

"Two, actually. Marco and Mateo. I made a joke once that maybe they both start with an 'M' because they're mother likes mnm's.....they didn't laugh" He licks the underside of his teeth.