25

Tanya's hens party was probably the first time I've been able to socialise properly with women around my own age. The wedding was in 5 days and to take the stress off of the preparations (despite her having multiple event planners) the party was on a yacht in Malibu. Yes we and the 174 other girls flew to Malibu for one night on a yacht. Tanya's party was no where near as crazy as what Nicholas or should I say, Antonio had planned for their bucks party. From what Alex had told me, they were going on some sort of obstacle course which starts with drag races followed by a maze with black walls where everyone had to splatter themselves in glow in the dark paint. And for the final course, an every man for themselves paintball experience, in which the winner wins a cash prize. 

"Thats like wayyy too excercise though, I can't believe they're even that bothered to do all of that" The red headed girl sitting next to me complained.

"I'm sorry but how are you apart of the mafia with that attitude?" Another girl, Cindy, with a cropped blonde bob snickered.

"I'll have you know that my Father works as Alejandro's personal lawyer therefore meaning that my family are automatically apart of the Spanish mafia" The red head brags.

I smirk, "I'm pretty sure my Father wouldn't like the fact that you're spreading his personal information, after all who is lawyer is confidential information" I tut and pluck an olive from the toothpick in her drink. 

She gapes at me, mirroring the expressions of all the headless chickens sitting in the hot tub with me, "You're like Alejandro's daughter?".

Tanya props herself on the edge of the hot tub, "Yes Carmen, she's my sister-in-law. I mean considering you pry and poke your nose in places you shouldn't concerning my family and the fact that you have a major infatuation withmy fiance then I'd at least expect you'd know about Athena, no?" She pouts and tilts her head, the red head only just gaped like a fish out of water- lost for words.

Tanya rolled her eyes and turned her focus on me, "So, how's everything going with Cruz going?", she wiggles her eyebrows and my eyes widen. Trying to gather my words she wraps an arm around my neck, "It's okay if you guys have fucked, it's not like Mateo will know", a smirk falls onto her lips.

I gape at her, "We're barely a thing and for the record no we have not fucked!"

"Wait you're dating Cruz?", Carmen squaked, "How is Cruzie, I've missed him soooo much", she taunts.

Tanya narrows her eyes at her and the tips of her lips perk up, "As a matter of a fucking fact yes they are. You really need to get over Cruz, the same way you're trying to get over your crush on Nicholas", Carmen glares at Tanya and I decide to add fuel to the fire. 

Looking at her bitchy face, I licked my lips and smirked, "Well, I didn't know we were going public so soon but yeah I guess you could say that me and Cruzie-Woozie are a thing" I sip on my cocktail, reveling in her non-verbal bitch fit.

Tanya squealed, "Oh my God! I love this song we like have to go and dance to it!", she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the water as We Found Love started playing.

I smiled and shook my head, "I can't dance, I'm in a bikini and am soaking wet!"

She scoffed playfully, "Yeah but so is like everyone else here, come on you need to let lose a little. Plus, there's no men to attract so consider this a safe space" Tanya let go of my hands and held hers up in the air whilst doing a little spin. Giving in, I sighed and followed her down the stairs where she was walking backwards down them waiting for me to follow. 

Tanya grabbed a random drink off a tray, gave me a wink and started moving her body to the music. I laughed at her "moves" and gasped when she grabbed my hand and forced me into the crowd of bodies and forced me to move as well. By the time I had started getting comfortable with dancing, Shut Up And Drive was playing and I squealed with all of the other girls as the dj cranked up the music to a new high.