19

Dario's P.O.V

Where do I even begin?

Two hours ago I was given a tip from an anonymous source about the whereabouts of Athena and the Italian mafia heir. Before I knew it I was overtaking cars left right and center before I arrived basically in the middle of no where at a warehouse secluded from the rest of the world. The building was surrounded by heavily armed men and watchdogs whose ears perked up at the slightest sound, I'll take care to keep my aim furthest away from the poor canines.

Had the Italian's been smart, they would of kept the area under high surveillance, but I guess they didn't expect anyone to show up, let alone me. Based off of what the reports on me say, I was "A mafia prodigy who after going on a 12 day bender became nothing more than wasted potential when I died in the Rodriguez mansion", but you can never really trust the media, can you?

There was no one on the roof, surveying the ground I only spotted 11 men patrolling the west side of the warehouse. Setting up my sniper, I take extra care to remain as quite as possible. Landing the target on the largest of them, I release the trigger, only to watch the rest of the guards sheepishly run over to him to assist with aid. Amateurs.

Turning on my heat vision, I run over to where the entry door is. Stupidly, it's left unlocked. Which only means that the enemy is waiting with a gun loaded on the other side. Shooting the door three times to scare them, I kick slam the door open and spray the first person I see standing behind it, and then the second, third and fourth person who was there on standby. Unloading my gun and throwing it to the floor, I take out my two hand guns and pace the halls, looking for where Athena may be hidden.

Eventually the sounds of muffled yells leads me to a heavily sealed door. Taking out an electric saw, I cut through the metal wall next to the door, for a more dramatic entrance. Obviously whoever was on the other side didn't like my entrance as much as I expected since they so rudely fired gunshots at me. So in return I killed him.

But that was an hour ago, I'm currently on my way to the Spanish mafia mansion where Nicholas and Alejandro Rodriguez are reciding peacefully, totally unaware of the second dramatic entrance of the night that I am going to make.

Checking my rear view mirror, I notice Athena beginning to stir. Smiling slightly as she sits up I focus my concentration back on the road.

"Morning princess" I greet without looking at her.

She carefully looks around my car, scanning for some sort of way to get out or maybe attempt to murder me.

"Car's locked princess, unless you can find some sort of way to break open the window and jump out"

She furrows her brows and looks at me in disgust, "Who are you" I don't miss the note of dis-satisfaction in her tone.

"Excuse you?" I say feigning hurt, "Try not to put too much strain on your voice. I haven't checked you properly but based off of what I can see, you need medical attention asap"

"So you're just going to let me bleed out?"

Wide eyed, I snap my head around to face her, "You're bleeding? Fuck you should of said something" A slight smirk shows up on her face, "These are real leather seats, I can't get them stained!" I watch as the smirk falls.

She let's out a small moan of pain as I go over a speed hump, "But seriously, when are you going to take me to a doctor?"

"Not long" I hum.

"So you're not going to kill me?" I'm shocked by her new found confidence.

"Not gonna kill you" I return.