15 | my racing heart

Sunday 5th November 2023
12:58 pm

creep🥷
Jaya.

Me
what do u want creep?

creep🥷
Figure out who I am yet?

Me
I completely forgot about that
I've had a lot of other stuff on my mind

creep🥷
Like that picture that got sent around?

Me
of course you've seen it😐

creep🥷
I have indeed.

Me
I hate it.

creep🥷
You look good.

Me
awh thanksss

creep🥷
Relax.

Me
😭

creep🥷
why u crying

Me
I'm not it's a form of laughing

creep🥷
Ur odd.
What lesson you got after lunch?

Me
uh why should I tell you?
so u can stalk me?

creep🥷
Yes.

Me
brill
I have History of Magic and I'm not best pleased.

creep🥷
Because you sit next to Riddle?

Me
WTF
HOW DO U KNOW THAT
YOUR IN MY HoM CLASS AREN'T YOU

creep🥷
No.

Me
see u then creep😘

Theodore's been avoiding me. I haven't seen him in a while... but I can't decide if it's for the best or not because we've been friends since first year and I don't want this to ruin our connection. Maybe falling for him last year wasn't the best thing to happen.

With a sigh, I head into the Great Hall to get my lunch, only to find the girls and Jessica sat on one of the tables. I sit next to Pans only to realise that Jessica's crying her eyes out. Tori sits next to her opposite us, trying her best to comfort her but she's not enjoying it at all.

"What's going on?" I ask the group.

"Riddle happened." Pansy tells me and I nod, and then my eyes widen as I remember the picture that got sent around. She's definitely seen it.

"Piss off Jaya. You're a snake!" She squeals, students around us turning to look what's going on.

"I didn't do fuck all." I spit back, trying to control my temper. "Is this about that stupid photo?"

"Well no shit." She cries, continuing to wail, gaining everyone's attention. I notice Riddle, Malfoy, Blaise, Enzo and Theo sat on one of the tables further down, there attention diverted directly towards us.

Fucks sake.

Enzo gets up out of his seat and stands behind me with his hands on my shoulders to assess the situation and of course, put his two pence in. "No way she's crying about the photo." Enzo laughs. "He was never your boyfriend."