20 | making amends

Tuesday 14th November 2023
9:42 am

WIFE💞
girl I'm so bored

Me
ugh same pans
charms is so dead🙅🏽‍♀️

WIFE💞
I'm in HoM
this is such a draggg
tell me some gossip pleaseee😫😫

Me
I don't have any
apart from the same old usual
theo hasn't spoken to me still...

WIFE💞
THAT GUYYY BROO
isn't he in ur charms!?!?

Me
uhm yes why...🧐

WIFE💞
SPEAK👏🏼TO👏🏼HIM👏🏼

Me
pans...

WIFE💞
jayjay my love...

Me
I am not doing that
he stopped talking to me over something so petty
I really cannot be assed

WIFE💞
yes I get that
it was pussy behaviour on his part
but surely there must be another reason ??

Me
Ig so... bc me n Theo have NEVER fallen out💔

WIFE💞
EXSCTLY
SO SOMETHINGS UP‼️

Me
right I'll speak to him... just not rn

WIFE💞
okok lmk when u do tho

Me
mhmm
anyway has our queen jessica spoken to u yet

WIFE💞
YES OMG

Me
WHATTT I did not hear about this🗣️🔥

WIFE💞
yeahh she refuses to speak to u but
she's alr w me and Tori
no fucking idea why since all me n Tori do is give her dirties

Me
ODD BEHAVIOUR🗣️🔥‼️

WIFE💞
ONGGG
she's j been complaining ab u whenever she speaks to us tho sayin things like
"soooo girlies are u still mates with THAT one🥺👉🏽👈🏽"

Me
oh fuck off

WIFE💞
my reaction exactly babes

Me
she's really not getting the hint is she???

WIFE💞
not in the slightest

Me
oop... I just caught Theo looking at me😶

WIFE💞
SPEAK TO HIM

Me
RIGHT IMMA DO IT NOW WISH ME LUCK

As everyone gets up to leave the class, I quickly pack up my things in a rush and pull Theo back as everybody else leaves.

The Professor leaves also, so it's just the two of us in the room. He turns back to look at me, glancing down at my grip on his wrist and then he looks back into my eyes.

I let go of his arm and I breathe. "Theo please we really need to talk." I say, and there's a moment of silence.

"There's nothing to talk about Jay."

"You know there is. You've been avoiding me for the past like two weeks. On top of that, what you said at the dinner hall that day when Jessica was bawling her eyes out, that I supposedly slept with Riddle? How can you assume such things Theo? You know I'm not like that!"

"Calm down." He states in a low voice. "What else was I supposed to assume Jaya?"

"Nothing. As my best friend you were supposed to come and ask me about it. Simple."

"I was hurt."

"I understand that but you shouldn't have acted that way. You shouldn't have avoided me."

"Well how else am I supposed to get over you Jaya?" He looks down, his eyes sad and his face miserable.

"I-"

"I know you're not happy being with me... I'm not oblivious."

"Theo... I don't know what to say. All I want is our friendship back. I value it so much and we shouldn't let it get thrown away like this." I explain and he nods.

"I agree." He says, putting his hands in his pockets. "Friends only, okay? I can't stand getting hurt if we try all that again... knowing that you'll never fully like me like that."

"I understand... but Theo please don't think it was all fake. I've always loved you and will continue to love you no matter what. My feelings were so strong last year when we confessed but now... I don't know. Things are just different."

"Mhm, I've realised. I love you too though Jay." He smiles, and a tear rolls down my cheek as he pulls me into a tight hug.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing that Theo and I have made up. But I can only hope that things will return back to normal, just as it was back when Theo and I were purely just friends and had no feelings towards each other.

I'm sad that it's ended this way but I had been feeling it for a while... I felt happier when him and I were just friends. Everything was so much more... unserious, and fun in a way because we weren't so bothered about all this lovey-dovey shit.

Eventhough I still don't fully agree with and understand why Theo acted so immaturely with this whole situation, I forgive him of course. I love him to bits and never want to lose him again.

He's the only person who truly knows what I've been through, and I know exactly what he's been through too... regarding childhood and families. His parents are divorced, and it's been a struggle for him to deal with all of it but I made sure I was there for him whenever he needed comfort.

Myself on the other hand... let's not even talk about it. That trauma is best kept hidden and locked away. I never want to think about it again.

***

1:34 pm

"Jaya come quick!" I hear Tori call out for me, and I rush into the Great Hall taking note of the commotion that's going on. A big crowd of students form a circle, some of them standing on their tiptoes to see what's going on, and others cheering loudly. People shout and yell, and I stand there confused.

Suddenly, the crowd parts like the Red Sea, everybody's eyes on the boy who walks out from the centre of the crowd. As they get nearer towards me, and more people move out of the way, I see who it is.

Riddle.

I look at him in confusion, my brows furrowed as I scan his face... noticing his cut lip, undone tie and messy hair. He takes heavy breaths, and his eyes meet mine, his face stone cold.

He pauses for a split second to look at me, but then continues to leave the Great Hall. I quickly rush into the middle to find Theo laying on the floor and I gasp in horror, to find blood trickling from his nose.

"Theo!" I exclaim, and attempt to help him up but he stands up himself, cracking his neck and taking deep breaths. I look at my friends behind him, and give them a worried look. "What happened?"

"Riddle happened." Pansy states, a phrase I'm not unfamiliar with that pisses me off every time I hear it.

"Theo-" I say but he shoves past me and leaves the Great Hall just as Riddle did.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

NEXT CHAPTERS OUT:
Sunday 7th January 2024

author's note
a cheeky 3 chapter publish for you my loves😘
how's everyone finding this fanfic so far?