12 | drunk thoughts

Malfoy enters what looks like Mattheo's dorm, decorated in all grey and black with a minimalistic design. He shuts the door behind him and Mattheo stands up from his gaming chair and daps Draco up.

"What's up D?" Mattheo asks and Draco wanders around his dorm with his hands in his pockets, inspecting Mattheo's possessions.

"It's about Jaya." He sighs and Mattheo rolls his eyes.

Rude.

"Oh the witch." He scoffs. "What about her?"

"What do you think of her? Now that you've met her." Draco asks and Mattheo raises a brow.

"She's hot I can't lie. But she's annoying as fuck."

"Hmm." Draco hums.

"She thinks she's so prestige, it pisses me off." He scoffs. "I could win her over easily then fuck her off straight after. I guess that would humble her ego."

What the fuck?

"Just remember she's my mate so don't do anything so stupid. You've played around with a lot of girls but don't let Jaya be one of them." Draco defends me.

"Right. I'll think about it." He chuckles, picking his controller back up and focusing his attention back on the game he was playing.

"Party tonight. You coming?"

"Will Levine be there?" He asks with a mischievous look plastered across his face.

"Yes." Draco sighs, before throwing a pillow at Mattheo and then leaving his dorm.

***

Saturday 4th November
00:14 am

You know what, I'm so grateful for these dreams. It really does show that dickhead's true colours. He thinks he can win me over? Oh please, he'd be lucky to even get close to me.

I've barely spoken two words to the guy and it's only been four fucking days since school has started, and he has already decided he resents me. Well guess what? I hate Riddle too.

My dreams sold me a false reality of what this boy was like, only seeming to show bits and pieces which I interpreted completely wrong. But now was time to show him that he means absolutely nothing to me.

Tonight, there's a party commencing in the Slytherin common room so as per usual, I get ready in a rush. I decide to wear a red silk mini dress, paired with some matching heels. I leave my hair out, curling the ends, before grabbing my phone and making my way out of my dorm.

Time to get wasted.

tori pie🧸
hey babe r u comingg
parties started🍾

Me
omw!!

tori pie 🧸
I think riddle's looking for u btw

Me
he can fuck off

I enter the common room, the loud music hitting my ear drums and the smell of weed hitting my senses. I make my way over to the sofas by the fire pit to find my girls sat there with the boys too. I only get more pissed off when I see Jessica and Mattheo sat there too.

I take a seat with Pansy and Tori on one sofa, whilst Theo, Blaise and Enzo sit on the sofa opposite us. For some reason, Jessica is sat with Draco on another sofa but Mattheo is sat alone, slumped back in his seat, with his legs apart and a drink in his hand.

"Why she not sat with Riddle?" I whisper into Pansy's ear and she shrugs.

"They haven't spoken once." She tells me.

I let out a breath and my eyes meet Theo's, who's sat right opposite me with the boys. My heart skips a beat when I realise he's still pissed, and doesn't smile back when I give him a warm smile.

"I need a drink." I say, standing up and shooting daggers at Mattheo before I walk away from the group, making sure to knock my legs into his knees as I walk past. I make my way over to where the drinks are stationed and take a cup, pouring myself some fire whiskey before downing it bottoms up. The liquid burns as it runs down my throat, and I squint my eyes by the end of it.

I take another, and another. Two more after that, trying to put my body at ease.

I let out a breath, feeling better, until my rage is brought back as I notice Mattheo now at the table, pouring in a drink for himself. I grab the bottle again and this time, chug at least a quarter of it. He watches me put it down, looking shocked as he lets out a chuckle. I flip him off, feeling kind of dizzy before strutting away to the dance floor, making sure I'm as far away from him as possible.

I dance to the music, not knowing what I'm doing as I soon begin to feel the effects of chugging the fire whiskey and the multiple shots that I took alongside that. My vision becomes faulty, but I soon feel alive, the alcohol now fully in my system.

I spin around and then squint when I notice Mattheo strolling up towards me, a drink in his hand. He stops in front of me when there's only a couple inches between us, and I grab the drink off of him, pouring it down my throat.

I turn around, not wanting to see his pretty face and run my hands through my hair, feeling the beat of the music. I then feel his hands snake around my waist, pulling me towards him so my body collides with his.

I continue to dance, my mind elsewhere as he leans down and whispers into my ear, "You're angry, why?" Is all he asks and I laugh, turning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

The disco lights in the room continue to flash, projecting coloured hues across his face, yet his eyes still have a dark, cold glare.

I continue to sway my hips, my hands running down his chest as I squat lower and lower to the beat of the music. I look up and he lets out a deep breath as my hands run down his lower half. I stand back up again and he looks into my eyes with a smirk plastered across his face.

Suddenly, I remember why I'm mad at him.

"I hate your guts Mattheo Riddle!" I shout over the loud music and he scrunches his face in confusion. "I hate you so much!"

"I have that effect." He laughs, his hands running up and down my body.

"Y-you are nothing like the Mattheo I thought I knew." My words become slurred, almost not making any sense. "My dreams lied to me! They lied! Dreamland Mattheo was sooooo much better."

Before he can reply to my outburst, I suddenly begin to lose balance as I collapse onto the floor.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

NEXT CHAPTERS OUT:
Monday 1st January 2024 🎆