13 | a saviour

Saturday 4th November 2023
8:15 am

Mattheo's POV

The witch is fast asleep in MY bed, still wearing that stupid unnecessarily short red dress, one leg over the duvet and the other under, her ass sticking up in the air

What kind of sleeping position is this? I don't know why I pitied her last night, enough to pick her up and get her to safety before she got trampled on after collapsing onto the floor.

Merlin knows how much she had to drink, but it definitely was enough for her to confess to me about her dreams. There's no way she could've forgotten about that.

I crack my neck after barely getting enough rest from having to sleep in my arm chair by my bed, since it would be kind of odd to lay with the witch when she's unconscious.

I notice some ruffling as she turns over to face my side, and she lets out a yawn and a stretch before her eyes slowly blink open. She takes in her surroundings for a moment, and to my amusement, her eyes widen in shock and she quickly gets out of the bed, her hair messy and her dress riding up her thighs.

Fuck.

"Motherfu-"

"Hey now, don't get mad at your saviour." I raise my hands in surrender, remaining seated in my chair, wearing some comfy grey joggers and a wife beater vest.

"Saviour?" She scoffs. "What did you do to me!?" She states in disgust and I let out a sigh, rubbing my face in irritation.

"Typical. Always assuming the worst."

Suddenly, she notices her wand on my side table and grabs it before pointing it straight at me.

"Relax love, you fainted last night so I brought you up here. Fully clothed by the way, if that tiny red curtain can even be classed as being clothed." I scrunch my face in disgust.

She holds her forehead in pain, feeling the after effects of getting wasted. That's what happens when you don't make sensible choices. The game's the game.

She still doesn't say anything and begins to pace back and forth in my room, as if trying to remember what went on last night. She suddenly comes to a stop, and then looks up at me with her eyes widened, as if she's realised something.

I smirk and laugh under my breath. "You remember something?"

"Listen I was drunk and what I said didn't mean anythin-"