-ELEVEN

"I was naked when my dormmates found me"

"THIS better be good, I was actually about to sign on a flat," Eden walked into the Salvatore residence, spotting Stefan, Damon, and Caroline.

The three glanced over, Damon searching her face for a moment, eyebrows furrowed in question. She shook her head a fraction, signaling she'd inform him later and he nodded, accepting the answer.

"Oh, I didn't know you were coming, Eden," Stefan pointed out with a stiff smile.

Eden wiggled her eyebrows. "That's what she said."

"God, that's terrible," Damon shook his head. "I think you're losing points at this rate."

"Points?" Stefan looked between the pair.

"We have a running game that I'll beat him in dirty jokes by the end of the week. So far, I have twelve gold stars, four Megan Fox's and ten bonus points."

"What?" Caroline asked in confusion. "W-how does that...? What does Damon have?"

"Two Deadpools, one cookie monster and nine red balloons."

"What does any of that mean?" Stefan asked, exchanging a look with Caroline.

Eden and Damon shrugged. "You wouldn't understand," Eden shook her head. "It's too high-level for you."

"Anyway," Damon looked back to Caroline. "You were saying?"

"Oh," Caroline nodded. "That made me less scared, actually, thanks, Eden."

"Of course, kiddo," Eden smiled kindly. "You're like a bunny, I just want to keep you happy."

"I see the resemblance," Damon agreed quietly.

"I saw Katherine," Caroline cleared her throat.

Stefan's eyes widened, watching Caroline, and Eden raised her eyebrows in mild surprise.

"Where?" Stefan asked immediately.

"At the grill," Caroline tightened her grip on her cup of blood. "I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt." She began to speak about seeing Matt at the Grill and the awkward conversation that ensued.

Damon rolled his eyes. "Skip the teen drama and get to it."

"Then," Caroline cut him off. "I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go 'cause I'm a doofus." She proceeded to speak about Katherine telling her to deliver a message.

"What message?" Stefan asked.

"I think she'll tell us," Eden rolled her eyes.

"Tell Damon and Stefan," Caroline looked between the three. "That I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood."