- SIXTEEN

TRIGGER WARNING: brief mention of rape, abuse, family abuse, and homophobic family views.

"do you think dittany and silver could cure a werewolf bite on a vampire?"

"YOU TRAPPED HER in the house?" Stefan asked dubiously, eyebrows raised as he stood behind the tomb barrier.

"Her face was hilarious," Eden confirmed, eating a cookie, and holding one out to Damon, who shook his head minutely. "Stef, d'ya like my fanny pack?" She asked, raising it slightly from her waist. "I heard they're really neat here in America. Jenna says I look like an idiot, but I get extra snacks so who's the real winner."

Stefan eyed her for a moment before closing his eyes and with a sigh, looked back to Damon expectantly.

"It's for the best," Damon rolled his eyes. "Trust us."

Stefan nodded, letting out a sigh.

"Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits," Damon smirked at his brother. "Eden's the one who put a stop to the whole thing."

"I'm one bad decision away from calling Harry to apparate her to Grimmauld Place until we deal with Klaus."

Stefan smiled softly at Eden's words before Damon continued.

"We brought you this," Damon held out a backpack full of blood bags. "Care package."

"Don't let the kitty cat drink them all," Eden said with a pointed stare. "They're to share if she's good."

"I'm just going to have to share them with her," Stefan pointed out.

"Maybe," Eden shrugged. "Or maybe I charmed half of them to recoil if touched by anything that isn't your fingerprint."

"You can do that?" Stefan asked.

"I can do anything, Salvatore," Eden smiled, a steely look in her eyes.

"You know," Katherine spoke up. Eden didn't hold back the eye roll. "You two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." She glanced to Eden. "Maybe not the witch, but the rest of you? Fair game."

"I've been dead before," Damon shrugged. "I got over it." He looked to Stefan again. "Once we get over this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Ah, don't worry about me," Stefan smiled softly. "Just make sure Elena's safe."

Damon nodded, glancing to Katherine once, before looking back to Stefan again. Damon tore his gaze from his brother and nodded for Eden to follow. Eden hesitated.