31. ASAHI🌙

"So you let my men kill them without getting any information out of them?" Ilaria folds her arms across her chest.

"Told you he's stupid." Romeo speaks up. "Useless and stupid."

"They weren't going to tell me anything." I look at Ilaria. "I swear to you. They refused to say a word. All they did was thank me for getting them out of there."

"I do not believe you." Romeo says.

"Okay, well, I don't really care what you do believe Romeo. This is about me and Ilaria, not you." I tut.

Romeo stands up, shocked. "I am going to remove myself before I end up taking your life. Pathetic piece of shit." He walks out.

Ilaria just rubs her eyes. "So I just have to wait until I get hurt again?"

"I won't let that happen."

"Whatever." She stands up. "I'm going to be with my papa a lot more, practicing some more training."

"Hey." I grab her wrist. "I'll figure it out, okay."

"You better, because the annual ball is coming up in a couple of months and I want you there as my date."

I raise an eyebrow. "Is that a good idea?"

"It's masquerade." She pokes my cheek. "And yes, it's a brilliant idea." Then she walks away.

I stay in my office.

I do work, go out do my case, come back and call Ilaria. "Yes?"

"Brent and Jude want to go to the strip club, mind if I join them?"

"Romeo's one?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, go right ahead. If you want a good lap dance, Malory does amazing-"

"Don't want another woman to give me a lap dance, princess. When I'm home I'll wait for you, yeah?"

"That's a great answer. What time will you be back?"

"Around 2am... ish?"

"I'll be up, and if I'm not then I give you full permission to wake me up with your head between my thighs."

I smile. "I'll see you then." I hang up, then walk into my two teammates office. "You're both coming with me."

"Where?"

"Strip club." I get in my car.

They didn't oppose.

I drive down to the club, make them leave their guns in the car then line up with the rest of these men.

Strip clubs bore me so much.

We pay to get in, get our stamps and walk in.

The lights were bright and switching colours every other second.

I keep walking though, approached by two blonde girls immediately.

I keep walking, grabbing a drink from the bar. I keep walking around, trying to find Yuki.

I do.

She was sitting on one of the Reign men, Leo, palming him as he watched the girls on the stage.

Yuki gets a lot of male attention. She did throughout all her years of school too.

I remember the day we got together and it was like a big thing, everybody went crazy over it.

She's short, black hair and the dark eyes, but she has the meanest looking face despite her being one of the sweetest people I had ever met.

I guess that has changed though.