41. ASAHI🌙

I run back into the house Ilaria found Hana in, and I am taken aback when i see a pile of men on the floor.

I hear her soft grunts coming from up the stairs and step over all of the dead, or unconscious, men then make my way toward the sounds.

There were more bodies around here.

And I step into a large master bedroom to see her and some man, the same height and build as me, fighting with her.

But I even underestimated how good she could fight.

Because within 2 minutes of me watching her, she had flawed the man, and snapped his neck with her legs.

"Now that is impressive." I clap.

"What are you doing back here?" She stands up, stretching her neck.

"We're leaving."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She steps right over the man she just killed and walks ahead of me. "What happened." I tap her waist.

"He tried to stab me." She walks down the stairs, not batting an eye at the men.

"Akahana is in the hospital getting treated now. Mom and dad are with her, and they want to thank you." I open the car door for her.

She gets in.

Waits till I'm in and then looks at me. "This doesn't make us friends or okay again. I was doing something for your mother."

"Will we ever be okay again?" I look at her.

She takes a breath. "In six months you managed to make me fall in love, break my heart and ruin my chances of ever seeing somebody the way I saw you."

I keep my eyes on hers, searching for the right thing to say.

"You weren't given the best situation, but all of this could have been prevented the second you found out about your crazy ex girlfriend." She pulls the belt over her body. "Do you know where Keilani Hale lives?"

"I wanna take you somewhere." I start driving.

"No. Asahi."

I keep driving anyways, and I had a feeling part of her wanted to stay because she made absolute no means of trying to get out of the car.

I take her to a lake that I love, the city lights reflected off it and made it look so beautiful.

We stay in the car.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asks.

"Peaceful." I adjust the seat in my car, stretching my legs out. "I like the view."

"Asahi, we cannot do this."

"Do what? Look at a lake together?"

"You're being unreasonable."

"I just wanna make things right."

"You can't. And even if you did there would be no point because you cannot offer what I need." She looks at me. "I want mariage, Asahi. I want it so bad. I want to get married, have kids and keep doing my job. Which I cannot do with you."

"Cus I'm a fed?"

"You're a fed that doesn't want marriage."

"Fine then. I'll quit."

"No." She shakes her head. "That's so ridiculous, shut up."

"I want you, Ilaria." I look into her eyes. "I want you every day. No matter what."