1. ILARIA

I got a call from my parents today saying that dad would pick me up at 9 to take us to a restaurant.

A Reign family dinner doesn't happen often, unless something is happening. Regardless on that something being good or bad, I made sure I'd be the prettiest person in the room.

I look at myself in the mirror, touching up on my eyeliner as I get the notification on the intercom that somebody is taking the elevator up to my penthouse.

It's a private elevator so anytime anyone steps foot in it, i get notified.

Knowing it was one of my dads, I just wipe a shiny layer of lipgloss over my lips and walk to the hallway.

The elevator doors slide open and dad walks in, smiling as he sees me. "You look beautiful." He looks to the ground, picking up the white heels that were laying on the floor.

He crouches down and I put my hands on his shoulders as I slide my feet into the heels, letting him buckle them at the ankle. "Thank you, papa." I stand tall. "What's this dinner about?"

"Uh, Matty has something to share." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Bringing extra clothes? You can stay with us."

"I'm gonna come back here. I have a meeting with the hairdresser tomorrow. I'm thinking blonde highlights." I hook my arm with his, beginning to walk.

"I think Alessio wants to stay with you." He says once we're in the elevator.

"Yes. He called and asked already. I said he could." I smile.

He smiles too and when we're at his car, he opens the door for me. "Do you know what it's about?" I ask, putting my seatbelt on.

"Yes but Matty wants to tell you all himself. Hamada and Athena will be there. Their kids too."

"They have kids?" I frown.

"Two. Boy and girl. Twins." He frowns. "You didn't know that?"

"No. How old are they?"

"A year older than you." He says, a bit unsure himself. "I'll ask when we're there."

The resturant was one of Matteo's favourite, a Greek place. Dad links his arm with mine as we walk in and the waiter immediately takes us to the table.

Athena stands up, hugging me as she sees me. It's not often we see Athena, it's usually just Hamada, but from the gifts us kids receive, we all know that I'm Athena's favourite.

"You look so stunning, Ilaria." She squeezes me. "Arabella, she is seriously such a mini you."

The best compliment ever. I love when people compare me to my mom.

"I know right." Mom winks.

Athena walks around the table, my eyes land on two unfamiliar people and I didn't need to assume, these two fuckers look exactly like Hamada.

The girl was absolutely beautiful, her lips full and eyes fox-shaped with a thin nose. She had thick, long, black hair and tattoos down her neck. When she stands up, she towered over Athena and extended her arm for me, a full sleeve tatted up it. "Akahana, but everyone calls me Hana."

I shake her hand gracefully. "Ilaria."

She holds my eye contact for a minute before sitting down and my eyes drift to the boy.

His hair was shoulder length, half of it tied up into a messy bun and pieces pulled out to frame his face. He stands up, even taller than the girl and extends his arm, his black shirt rolled up to his elbows revealed patchwork style tattoos.