77. ASAHI

"She's gonna kill us." Matteo leans back. "Like... I think actually, she might kill us."

I look at him, sighing. "At least we'd be dead knowing she'd be safe."

"Okay, but I actually don't think I'm ready for the next... I don't know... million years of hell because of how stupid this is. She gave you-"

"Yes, but she didn't give you any rules to stay away so technically... I reckon we can convince her I was merely a bystander." I look at the old, cottage house in front of me.

"Are you sure he's in there?"

"Positive." I say confidently.

A car starts pulling up behind us.

Matteo and I look at each other and turn around at the same time Romeo gets out of his car and walks up to us. "Do you two have a deathwish?"

"Brother." Matteo smiles. "Fancy seeing you here."

"How did you even know we were here?" I frown.

"It's pretty hard to miss two tall Asian guys dressed head to toe in black, stalking my victim!" He whisper shouts. "Ilaria is going to kill you." He looks primarily at me.

"Ilaria doesn't have to know I had anything to do with this."

"How did you even find him?"

"How did you find him?" I narrow my eyes.

"Because I have been stalking him since he escaped, now your turn."

"I hacked into some files in the FBI, whole team helped him escape."

"Hope you have a list."

"They're next on our list."

He sighs. "He's not here alone."

"We know." Matteo gets out of the car.

I open the car door too, Romeo stands and stares at me. I stare right back at him. "Let me do this. I don't care if she's mad at me for a couple of days, he's hurt her past the point of forgiveness and I won't let him get away with it."

He reaches for my gun, throwing it back in my car and hands me one of their guns. "You better get that crown tattoo within the next week." He walks after Matteo, and I walk after him.

I pull the ski mask over my face, just like they both do, and then Matteo kicks the door down, immediately shooting the FBI agent who was standing there.

I walk over his dead body, shooting the other two in the living room. They were just sitting, chatting to Underson.

I shoot him in his knee before he gets the chance to run.

Romeo and Matteo clear the rest of the house, I grab this stupid fuck. "Miss me?" I grab the back of his neck, smashing his head off the glass coffee table until it shatters.

"Pig." He spits out.

"Cry about it." I pin his arms behind his back, kneeling on them. I grab my cuffs and cuff him as Matteo and Romeo walk in.

"Easy stuff, however an alarm was triggered." Matteo helps me lift him up. "We have 3 minutes before this place floods with agents."

So we drag him out of the building and throw him in the back of our car. Meanwhile, Romeo gets in his and begins to drive in the direction of the police sirens.

He's going to cause a scene so we can escape.

I drive around the house, going off road and then ending up in some shitty neighbourhood. We stay calm though, and when Underson wakes up, Matteo climbs to the back, kicks him in the face and then climbs back to the front.