8. ASAHI 🌙

She is so fucking hot.

She's straddling me, hands wandering around my body as she makes out with me.

She's a great kisser, the best kisser. She sucks and bites and it's so fucking hot.

She pulls away, pulling her sports bra off, her boobs bounce before hanging freely and I kiss down her neck, sucking a nipple into my mouth.

She grinds onto me, arching her back. "Do you have a rubber?" She asks.

I didn't really expect to come here and fuck her.
"No." I look at her.

She gets off me, grabbing the shirt i was wearing and pulling it over her body. She walks to the hotel door, opening it. "Get rubbers." She demands.

She's bossy, it's hot. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it and I think that's attractive as fuck.

"Don't argue with me Leo, just get some." She tuts, then walks back.

"Leo is a second?" I question.

"Yeah, but we grew up with him. He has a thing for me which is why he's being... difficult, but I told him no because I know Matteo had a thing for him." She sits on me again. "How'd you get this?" Her fingers lightly trail over my scar.

"Got shot."

She looks up. "When?"

"Two years ago. Was caught in a drive by." I pull the shirt off her again. "How'd you get this?" I tap the scar under her boob.

"Got stabbed." She looks at me. "Wasn't fatal, was training with the boys when I was 18 and he accidentally stabbed me."

"How do you accidentally stab someone?" I grab her breast.

"I wasn't paying attention." She tilts her head to the side. "Strength, Diginity, Power." She taps my tattoo.

I think I just fell in love.

"You can read Japanese?"

"A little. I dated this boy from Japan once and I pick up languages fast." She tilts my chin up slightly. "Your fingers don't need protection, Asahi."

Confidence is attractive.

I pull her yoga pants off, seeing she was wearing just a black thong, I pull those off too.

Clean shaven, A heart tattoo on her pubic bone. I slide my finger down her folds, she props herself up to allow me more access.

She's soaked.

I look up in shock a little. I did that?

"All you, Asahi. I don't think you realise how hot you actually are." She grinds onto my hand, so wet I easily slid another finger in.

She bites her bottom lip, her lips are so plump. It's actually going to come as a surprise to me if she tells me she's had no cosmetic surgery done, because there's just no way somebody can look so perfect.

I use my thumb to stimulate her clit and she must have been sensitive because she came quickly, her sounds pretty and head falling back. As soon as she comes, someone knocks on the door.

She was naked, so i wipe her wetness from my hand on her top and take her off me, walking to the door.

The guy Leo was there. He stares at me. "Where's Ilaria?"

"Laying naked on the bed." I smile. "Condoms?"

He rolls his eyes, pulling the box from his pocket and hands them to me. "If Romeo interrupts-"