7. ILARIA

When my brothers fight, usually they each tell me their side of the story in hopes that I will side with them. They've been doing it since we were kids. Romeo will always find me first and rant to me about Matteo, when he leaves, Matteo will rant to be about Romeo and I get both sides of the story.

They then try and make me choose a side, and each time I tell them. "I'm not taking sides, sort it out between yourself."

This time; they actually hit each other a couple hundred of times. Romeo bust Matteo's lip, and so Matteo broke Romeos nose and bust his lip.

Matteo then ran off so I'm stuck cleaning Romeo up.

There was a couple knocks on the hotel room door before Hamada walks on in. "Oh. Arabella asked me to check on you, what happened?"

"They got in a fight but they'll make up soon enough." I clear my throat. "Tell her we're fine."

He nods his head, then awkwardly lingers with this hands in his pockets. "What do you want?" Romeo scowls. I slap his shoulder to shut him up.

"Oh. Nothing." Hamada looks at me. "Sorry, Ilaria, uhm... Asahi?"

"I don't know where he is." I smile.

"No... He's uh, downstairs going over the plan with the agents I was just wondering if he's-"

"My sister isn't interested in your son, Hamada. Now, piss off."

I slap Romeo again, tutting.

Hamada just nods his head and walks away.

"Why do you speak for me?" I stand up.

"What? You meaning to tell me you have a thing for the fed?" He stares at me.

"He's sweet." I basically catch feelings easily far too easily and although his initial reaction to me was to try and get into my pants, last night at the resturant was an eye opener.

I go on dates, but I have never had a true, honest conversation with somebody because they all just try and agree with me to get on my good side.

With him last night, It was different.

To me, anyways.

I may have been completely delusional but I am okay with that, that's usually the case.

"The 6"5 tatted FBI agent with long hair and three facial piercings is sweet?" He blinks blankly.

I lean back. "Stop stereotyping him. He is sweet."

"How?"

"He..." I raise an eyebrow.

What did he even do? Apart from speak to me and not judge me. 

"Spoke to me." I mumble.

Romeo scoffs, then laughs. "You're helpless, Ilaria. I like Arturo for you, I'll arrange another date." He walks away, closing my hotel door behind him.

Asshole.

I wash my hands, then change what I'm wearing into some gym clothes. I grab one of my little bodyguards and go down to the hotel gym.

Asahi and the other two male agents were here, as well as some other people staying in the hotel.

Why are the girls in China so slim and tall?

"I'm working legs." I say to the bodyguard who is ripped as fuck. "Spot me?"

He sighs. "Yes ma'am."

I smile, putting my headphones on and stretching.