22. ASAHI🌙

I step off the plane, stretching my body as soon as my feet hit the ground. Sometimes I hate being so tall, I'm crouched in airplanes, slouching over and when I fly with a lot of people, like today, I don't get the extra leg room and my legs cramp.

I walk straight to the car I knew was mine and get in. Not even saying goodbye to my team members, I drive to home.

I am exhausted.

I get a 3 day break but it is not long enough at this point. They have us flat out working, then offer us a 3 day break where we're spent doing paperwork the entire time.

It's bullshit.

And it's even more bullshit that dad wants me to live with him while I'm here.

I like having my own space. My own bathroom. My own kitchen. My space.

As soon as I walked into the apartment and I could see his friends over, I missed my own house so fucking much.

"Rough one?" He asks.

"I need my own space." I say, walking into my room. "I'm gonna stay at a hotel until I can get my own place."

"You can stay at Mrs. Brown-"

"Stay at my dead grandmothers place? No thank you."

"What's going on with you?"

I sigh. I'm just angry.

At everything.

"Stupid anger outburst are happening again." I grab my suitcase from the top of the wardrobe. "I hate it all."

"I'm booking you a session with the counsellor-"

"I don't need fucking therapy, dad."

"Well you're not breaking your knuckles again. Stay close by and tell me what hotel you're staying in." He walks away.

I roll my eyes, packing my bags and leaving without saying anything to him or his friends.

The only hotel I know is the Armani hotel, so I go there. I book a room in for a week and then get my assistant to look for apartments for me.

Within 30 minutes, there was a knock on my hotel door.

I open it, Ilaria struts on in wearing a pastel yellow outfit and white heels.

How does this girl own so many pairs of heels?

"Yes, please do just welcome yourself into my hotel room." I close the door, sighing.

When I'm angry, I just don't want to see anybody.

She looks around. "I've never been in a common room before." She sits on the edge of my bed. "Anywho, sit down."

"Ilaria." I sigh.

"Sit down, we need to talk." She points to the chair, eyes pretty and wide and a small smile on her lips.

My shoulders loosen and I can feel the relaxing feeling in my jaw once I finally stop clenching it.

I sit down, she smiles again. "You look so lost right now." She leans over, wiping something from the corner of my eye. "Why are you so cold, hm?"

I grab her hand, then pull her to me, pressing my lips on hers and I instantly forget what I'm mad about and instead focus on the taste of her cherry fucking lipgloss.

She hums into my mouth but pulls away. "After. We have to talk." She sits back down, but the slight blush in her cheeks didn't pass my sight.

"Talk then." I mumble.