70. ASAHI

Romeo leads me to the basement, Buckley was awake, staring at me with heavy eyes. "Pig." He spits out.

"Cry about it." I tilt his broken jaw up so it's looking at me. "I have a present for you."

It took me a hot minute but two weeks ago I started researching about his family, came to find out his brother does this as well.

I walk out, grab him off Alessio and push him to the floor. "Dirty scumbag." He tries to get up, but my foot ends up in his face and it knocks him down.

"He had no part of this." Buckley spits out. "Leave him alone."

"Ilaria is innocent too." I look at Romeo.

"This is all me." Romeo whistles and his wife gets pushed in.

Buckley tried very hard to escape now.

"I wonder how you're going to feel knowing not only, we killed your slut of a wife who was sleeping with your brother, by the way. But your kids are going to grow up and become part of this gang you tried so hard to take down." Romeo pushes her to her knees.

"Two of my seniors are already looking to adopt your two boys. The older one will make a great assassin." He yells something in Italian. "CPS have already been called, boys are in foster care, think you and this slut ran to Cambodia."

"Ro, she's here." Alessio walks in. "Refusing to leave."

"Let her in."

"Who?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, just smirks. I turn around and Ilaria walks in with her crutches. She's healing nicley, wakes up screaming from her dreams some nights but she usually speaks to me about it.

Physical torture isn't enough for them for what they did to her.

She takes my gun out of my holster as she hops by and then sits in the chair. "Strip them both." She orders.

Romeo laughs sadistcally. "And she's back. Missed you." He starts ripping the clothes off the woman.

"Go on, baby." She looks at me.

I do the same to the man.

"Romeo, keep his eyes open." She nods her head over at Buckley. Then switches her attention to his brother and wife. "Show him how my brother caught you two." She cocks the gun, pointing at them.

Romeo smiles widely, proud of his sister.

"No." Buckley #2 says.

I pull the gun from my ankle, pointing it at his head. "Do what she says."

"Tick tock." Ilaria shoots the wife in the ankle. "Quickly. I know where your sons are as well."

"You are a sadistic fucker. I should've killed you." Buckley yells at her.

"Uhm, shut up." Romeo hits his head off the wall, but forces him to watch as his wife and brother fuck.

Tears stream down this mans face, then Ilaria shoots them both in the head.

She grabs onto the drawer as she hobbles over to him. "As soon as I'm better. I'm going to uncuff you, then me and you are going to have a little chat, yeah?" She turns his chin up with her gun.

She is so hot when she is like this.

"Rot in hell." He spits out.

She takes a step back. "Leave them like that." She looks at the two dead bodies, then looks back at Buckley. "Thirty two."

He frowns.

"That's how many men I killed your size, all at once." She looks him up and down. "Thirty two men and not a single one them was as cowardly as you were. They didn't need to hang me from a ceiling and torture me." Her eyes darken. "They made it a fair fight and still lost. Thirty two of them."