64. ILARIA

A spa is supposed to be relaxing.

Calming.

Although, I am not calm right now.

I am furious.

I stare at the SWAT team that just burst in on me. "Oh I swear y'all better have a good reason."

"On the floor, hands on your head." One of them shout.

I grab my robe, pulling it over my body quickly and doing as they say.

Asahi better explain this to me.

The guy that puts the handcuffs on me kneels on my tailbone. "Ow, you fuckface." I shout, earning him hitting my face straight off the ground in return.

I am going to commit numerous murders later on.

"You're supposed to let me put clothes on." I clench my jaw.

"This is enough." He pulls my robe.

Oh, my lawyer is going to have a field day.

He pulls me up. "Cover her up." Someone shouts, pointing to me, but fuckface behind me just pushes me to the open police van.

A couple other girls were in here too.

"Ilaria." Malory looks at me in my disorientated robe.

"Small dick over there won't let me put clothes on." I nod my head to the guy who pushes me further in. "You push me again and so god help you, I will-"

"Shhh." Some of the girls at to me, knowing i cna get in trouble if I don't keep my mouth shut.

I sit down, opposite Malory. When the idiot leaves, she leans over and fixes my robe. "What's going on?"

"I don't know. They didn't say anything." I smile as a thanks.

"Asahi?"

"I didn't see any federal agents." I lean back slightly. "Don't worry, cafe across the road will see what's happened and my lawyer will be called. Are all of you okay?"

They all nod their heads.

A couple more girls were shoved in and then they slam it shut. "I have a hairpin in my hair." Malory tilts her head to me. I pull it out, then hand it to her and she unpicks the lock on her hands cuffs.

She then fixed my robe for me properly, tying it tightly. "Thank you so much. Make sure you put those back on before this opens up."

"I will." She wipes my lip. "It's bleeding."

"He hit my head off the ground."

"I hope Asahi kills him." She sits back.

We sit silently until we come to a stop and the doors open, I put the cuffs back on Malory quickly and then we're all taken out one by one and shoved into the police station.

My lawyers car was already parked outside.

While all of the girls are shoved into one holding cell, I get taken down the stairs and shoved into a box room, zero windows, no seats, just a tiny room.

"Get my lawyer here, now." I say to the officer.

"No can do for a while." He closes the door.

There wasn't even a security camera in this room. I sigh at that.

I know what this is.

I was waiting here for almost an hour before the door opens and this big bald headed freak walks in. He rolls his sleeves up, tattoos covering his forearms.

"Hello, pretty girl."

"Where's my lawyer?"

"Your lawyer is here for your brother, not you." He leans against the wall. "You are pretty. I didn't believe it when my team said it and those photos don't do you justice."

"Thanks. Now call my lawyer."

He shakes his head now, hand coming up to caress my face. That's when I turn my head to the side and bite him with all my force.

I could taste his blood, but I don't let him go until his other hand comes across my face and he smacks me, full force.

"Pussy." I spit his blood out.

He grabs my throat, pushing me against the walls squeezing tightly.

Limited with handcuffs. I push my legs off the floor and knee between his legs, he grunts but only makes his grip stronger. "Stop fighting."

I cough under his grip.

Then he lets me go.

I cough, bringing up phlegm and spitting it onto the floor. "Who are you?"

"Officer Buckley." He steps back. "Former US Marshal. Me and my team have be asked to take care of this case."

"What case?"

"Your family is dangerous, government want them out of New York or at least... in a prison cell."

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Your brothers records have been clear so I can't go after him, and Romeo is going to cause too much trouble that I can't be bothered with right now. You are the easiest."

Entitled prick.

"You're really annoying me baldie, either you question me, or you get my lawyer down here."

Does Asahi know that they're here?

"You see, we're a bit different to your usual officers." He pulls his baton, and whacks it across my thigh.

"Oh you're going to regret that."

"Yeah, don't think I will." He hits the other thigh, then when I'm weak, in pain, he pulls the robe off me.

"Damn, husbands lucky." He pulls my arms above my head, then a chain drops and he literally fucking hangs me from my wrists.

"We need a confession from you, Ilaria." He hits the baton across my stomach. "Naming all your families crime. Now, all we really want is Roman and Romeo, so I can offer you a deal to let everybody else go free." He hits me again.

"Kill me now instead." I grunt.

"Loyalty." He whistles, and two more guys walk in.

"She doesn't get a second of peace for the next hour." He orders. "Use the electric ones as well."

"Weak, weak men." I look between them all.

That's one thing i wasn't prepared for.

Torture training.

I didn't do it. Matteo and Romeo did.

I didn't because they thought I never needed it. Somebody usually comes and interferes by now.

I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

He laughs, leaves and these two have fun.

Too much fun.

I don't care how much pain or suffering they put me through. I will never break.

Never.

Not when it comes to my family.

=
=
=
=
=
UM

word count: 1042