60. ASAHI🌙

I kiss Ilarias lips before jogging down the stairs. All 4 dogs, yup including the white thing she still hasn't named yet, were sleeping in the living room.

I grab my briefcase and walk out of the house to her three bodyguards just driving up. It's been a week since i've been back at work and this is the usual routine.

I wave to all of them before getting in my car and driving to the office.

I walk in, a smile on my face.

"Hope you're cleared, Hamada."

"Been off for too long now."

"Sit down." Our liaison starts presenting the case.

And Immediately, I felt sick.

"Organised crimes." She starts. "Currently there are three main gangs that we really need to focus on. The first being Reign, or Regno."

"It's suspected that over 200 people in the last month have been at the hands of them. There's a couple eye witness testimonies. Usually we've been told to steer clear of any Reign member but the chief director asked us for this personally."

"This is where they're at their weakest. One of their capos is in a rehab facility in Italy and it seems unlikely that he will be released soon. Romeo Reign has a very evident weakness that we can use against him. His fiancée, Delilah Park. The only one we need to focus on is Ilaria Reign. The youngest triplet."

"She has been back and forth, tracked from New York to Chicago to Italy for the past couple of months. Her wedding was called off and since then it's seems she's been on a spiral, checking into an Eating Disorder Therapy Day Clinic last Saturday."

I know. I was there.

"Asher Reid is in Italy with Matteo, and Luca Armani has been travelling between Italy and New York consistently every weekend with the two junior boys. That leaves us with just Arabella and Roman."

"What exactly are we doing?" I ask.

"There's an undercover currently working their way into the Reign gang. They already hold up a pretty high position. She's coming close to the end of their case and so, after that, it's up to us. We'll be stationed in New York for a minimum of 2 months."

Oh fkr fucks sake.

She just let it slip though that she personally knows who the undercover is. Most of us never do, it's a safety thing. We don't offer gendered pronouns when presenting undercover cases purely for anonymity.

She said she.

"When do we leave for New York?"

"Flights in 5 hours. Be ready. You're all dismissed."

I grab my bag, go to my office and type up the report from that debrief, then head right home.

When I got back, Ilaria was playing with all of the dogs on the floor. "You're back early."

"Have to head to New York for a minimum of 2 months." I walk to her. "You coming?"

"Obviously." She places herslef in my lap. "What's it for?"

"Better if I tell that with your family present, and after I make copies off the reports."

"It's about us, isn't it?"

I nod my head.

She rubs her lips together. "Haven't even took the initiation yet and you're proving to be corrupt." She straddles me. "That's hot."

"Your men are in the kitchen, princess."

She puts her hand down my pants. "Paolo, take the dogs to the garden and all three of you play fetch with them."