Chapter 1- Welcome to Korea

Kim Y/N's POV:

"Hey! Stop it! Put my phone down, Jimmy!" I chased my brother as he threatened to smash my phone.

"I am not until you tell me who this person is you're talking to and why were you crying when doing so." He finally stopped and held my phone high up.

I tried jumping to reach it but he was 6'1 and wouldn't reach even if I jumped.

"Why are you so worried about it? It's none of your business." I said as I used a box to boost myself and grab my phone.

"Y/N! Don't make me use code blue," he said and I stopped in my tracks.

Code blue could only mean one thing for my brothers. They would all bomb me with questions till I told them who made me cry and they would decide what to do next.

"No! Jim, don't call the others, okay? I'll tell you everything but don't get them involved or they will get in trouble again."

He agreed and we walked to the living room. I told him that a guy had asked me out and after a few months he broke up with me.

I obviously left out the part where he cheated and humiliated me in front of everyone at last night's party.

Suddenly, the slider door of the house was open and I saw my best friend Sam walk in.

"Hey, child! You need a whopping. Why would you let that piece of shit treat you like that last night? You should've told him off and his side piece too. I can't tolerate cheating. I should've beat him up actually,"

I tried to stop her from talking but she brushed me off and kept ranting. I turned to look at my brother and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Everyone! CODE BLUE!" she yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Oh great! here we go again"

-

We were now on the way to school with all five of my brothers following me in.

"You guys are embarrassing me," I said and covered my face.

"This is nothing. Just wait till we see that jerk. Then you'll be embarrassed." said Tae.

As we approached my classroom, he was standing there with his arm around his new girl. I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair.

"Do we have new students today? where did all of these kids come from?" said one of my classmates.

"We ain't kids. We got some business with your friend over there. Come here bud." The signaled Andrew and he walked towards my desk.

"What? Did you hire bodyguards now?" He laughed as he hit my desk. I pushed him away from the desk causing him to stumble.

He tried to raise his hand in a hitting motion and Matthew grabbed him by the collar and threw him on the ground.

"If you dare lay a hand on our little sister, I'll make sure you end up six feet underground." They walked by him and exited the room.

I slammed my head against the desk and covered my face in embarrassment. Although I won't deny the look on Andrew's face was priceless, I couldn't wait to graduate and leave this school.

My brothers always end up defending me and I wanted to be able to stand up for myself so I decided to apply for a scholarship to study abroad in Seoul, South Korea.

I had it all planned out. I would live with grandma and study there. I would work teaching English and have fun on the weekends.

I wanted to find love but I also wanted to see if I could break some boys' hearts instead of getting heartbroken again.