Chapter 21- Cat & Dog

Bada's POV:

"Please tell me you haven't done this with anyone else," I said as she pulled a small item from her bag. She smiled.

"Only on myself on those nights," she said and I chuckled.

"I love you so much," I said and she kissed me. She turned on the small vibrator and placed it down on my bare breast making me hiss and close my eyes. She dragged it from my breast down to my stomach and stopped at my entrance lifting it slightly.

"I've longed for this moment," she said and I felt her warm breath on my slit. She began sucking and biting on my clit and I moaned her name every time her teeth dug into my sensitive area.

One of her hands held the vibrator on my clit. She licked her middle finger before diving into me. I felt her deep inside of me and she used great force as she moved. She moved the vibrator around driving me to the edge.

"Y/N, I'm getting closer. Don't stop!" I said, using one of my hands to slightly tug on her hair.

"Wouldn't think of it, my love," she replied with that deep voice of hers, and her calling me 'my love' made me reach my climax. She kissed my slit and moved up to me.

We cuddled against each other not bothering to dress or cover up with the blanket. Our bare bodies pressed against each other and a big smile formed on my lips.

"I love you, Bada. I never stopped loving you. I was always calling your name for you to come back to me," she said.

"I believe you called me out of my coma. I saved you and you saved me, baby. Now here we are just how we are meant to be," I said.

"Naked?" she said as she laughed as she looked up at me.

"Together," I replied and she kissed my chest right where my scar was. I could see a tear escape her eye.

"I'm here. We are okay. I will never leave you again my love," she said and I hugged her tighter.

-

We ended up laying in bed all day and watching movies. We didn't bother to get up for hours and I could feel our bond growing stronger as engaged in a deep conversation for a few hours.

"I meant to ask, where is Sam? I feel like I owe her an apology," I said and she furrowed her brows.

"Why?"

"Well, because I suspected of her when you were kidnapped. Sowoen said she overheard Jihan talking to a bland girl. She said she came from far away and paid so much money and I suspected her immediately. I feel bad for not making her part of the plan. I also tried looking for her when I went to California but I didn't know where she lived," I said and Y/N sinpy hummed.

"Sam and I fell off. She was too busy with school and her new job. She found herself a boyfriend and moved to Miami to become a private investigator while I moved to New York to run away from my nightmares. We are still friends and talk occasionally but not like we used to. She is busy and I don't want to burden her." she said as she stood up looking for something to wear.

"Mh... well I'll apologize through a phone call when you call her. Just let me know. Where are you going?" I said as I held her hand.

"It's seven at night. We have to eat something. I'm hungry," she said and I giggled I stood up and grabbed an oversized thirst from my close sliding it over her figure. I kissed her forehead and put on some clothes myself.

I went with her to the kitchen and she started whipping up something. I tried to help her but she pecked my lips and pushed me away.

After a few minutes of admiring her every move, she finished and brought a pot to the table.