Chapter 18- Date & Chaos

Kim Y/N's POV:

I was sitting inside the room again. Tatter went to her class and I waited for the girls of XG to arrive.

I was a fan of XG since their debut and I was really excited to meet them. I heard footsteps and laughter approach the door and I stood up.

They walked in one by one and they all radiated a great energy. They smiled at me and bowed.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan!" I said and they smiled.

"We are fans of your work. I'm so happy we get to work on this with you," Maya said as she walked up to me.

"So, while you warm up, I will play the video of my choreography on the monitor and then we will get started. If there is anything you want to change or add, please let me know," I said and they warmed up as they watched my video.

They were amazed and gave me occasional compliments on my choreo. Once they were warmed up, we started learning the dance.

"I wanted to incorporate vogue since your song has a very strong vogue sound," I said and started showing them the choreography.

"Um... since we have to perform as well, can we switch this part to the end? We have an instrumental part where we don't sing," Jurin suggested. I took another listen to the song and nodded.

"You are so right!? Thanks!" I said and we got to practice again. After a few hours, we decided to call it a day.

"We have most of the dance down, we just have to adjust it and work on formation. I'll see you girls... in two days," I said and they bowed.

They all left but Cocona decided to stay behind. We met each other when she traveled to New York for a dance course and I just happened to be part of the teachers there so we grew fond of each other.

"Unnie! I missed you!" She said and hugged me.

"How have you been doing, rascal?" I said as I sat down and she sat next to me.

"I'm happy. Did you see my debut? How cool was I?" She said as she placed her head in my lap.

"Super cool! I never knew you could rap like that! I love your style as well and your dance has gotten so much better. I'm glad to see you achieving your dreams," I said as I looked down at her and she gave me a cute eye smile.

"Let's take a picture so I can upload it to my Instagram," I said and she sat next to me. I snapped a photo and uploaded it to my feed.

"So, have you found a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?" She said and I sighed.

"No, Coco. Why?" I asked as I turned to her.

"Well, you promised me that you'd go on a date with me when I was eighteen if you weren't dating anyone and here we are. I just turned eighteen!" She said.

"I can't believe you remember that!" I nudged her and she giggled.

"Are you the same Cocona that is in the music videos and performances? You are too cute but on stage and on camera you are totally different," I said. She shrugged.

"So... where are we going on that date?" She said.

"Coco, I'm twenty-three and you are just eighteen. Don't you think it's a bit weird?" I said and she let out a deep sigh.

"I don't care. Plus, everyone sees us as teachers and students so it doesn't matter. Just one date and if things don't work out then we just remain friends," she shot me an eye smile and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine. Where do you want to go? We can go tomorrow since I'm free," she squealed as she held my arm.

"Let's go to the shopping mall. I'm sure we will have lots of fun there and then we can go eat at a restaurant. I'll make a reservation so don't worry about it. I have to go find an outfit but I will text you for the time. Thank you! See you tomorrow!" She rambled as she gathered her belongings and headed out the door.

Possessiveness or Love (Bada Lee x Reader) AU 21+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें