Chapter 22- Jugde

Kim Y/N's POV:

I got out of the car and Kevin let me through a door into a dressing room. My hair was styled and my makeup was done. I placed Latte in her small playpen and sat back. I was sitting down scrolling on my phone when I received a text from Bada.

Love🩵: what are you doing, baby?
Y/N: I just fed Latte. I'm on my way to work.
Love🩵: I didn't know you had work today. Do your best!! I know you can do it🥰
Y/N: you do your best as well. I love you!♥️
Love🩵: love you more♥️

I put up my phone playing with Latte for a few minutes until it was time for me to change into my outfit.

"Ms

"Ms. Kim, you're on in five. Listen for your name," said the staff, and I nodded.

After a few minutes, my name was called and TGIF by XG started playing. I walked out and waved my hand saying hi to all of the teams. I did a dramatic turn to show off the ribbons and tulle of my outfit, making my entrance more dramatic.

I spotted Bada and Kirsten looking shocked and confused. I took a seat on the chair between Monika and Shownu. The host, Kang Daniel, kept talking and explained the rules of the battle round and they were soon dismissed to get changed to begin.

I started talking to Monika about the show and how I loved her in the first season when Kevin showed up with Latte in his arms.

"She started barking and she looked restless," he said and Monika stood up immediately.

"Is she yours?" She said and I nodded.

"Oh my! She is so cute!" She said and held her in her arms.

"Her name is Latte. She's usually never barks unless she..." I paused.

"Did the contestants pass through the hall where our dressing rooms are?" I asked and Kevin nodded.

"I guess she smelled Bada's perfume. She barks when she smells Bada close by," I said.

"Oh, that's right. You two are dating. Do you think that will affect how you judge?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm remaining professional. I will judge based on performance, energy, and skill. That's what I always do," I said and she smiled.

"I admire you. My ex is one of the participants but when I see her, I want to rip off her head," she said making my eyes widen.

"Well, let's not do that. Let's keep it professional in here ladies," Shownu said and we all laughed. I kept Latte on my lap and she fell asleep until it was time to roll cameras again. When I saw BEBE coming down the stairs, Kevin took Latte back to the dressing rooms.

I waited patiently for all the teams to return and turned to look at BEBE. I was close to them and I wanted to see how each of them performed. Then, my eyes landed on Bada. She was looking at me with shining eyes and a small smile. She looked like a soft kid looking at a sweet ice cream cone.