Chapter 16- Wake Up!

Bada's POV:

Hyungwon and Junho left first. I walked down the stairs with Sowoen next to me. I held her hand tightly and waited till she got in the car with Dami.

"Stay there, okay? This will be over soon," I said. She nodded and Dami gave me a reassuring nod before I went to meet up with the boys. We stood a few meters away from the room and I could see that damned car parked behind some big trees.

"He's there. Let us know when to move in," I said as I pressed my earpiece.

"I'm almost there. Tatter, you're on," Dami said and Tatter replied.

"On it,"

Tatter's job was to go live as a distraction just in case. Junho pulled out his phone and went to her Instagram page.

"Hi, everyone. Welcome. Hello, hello!" she said cheerfully. People started joining like crazy and asking questions about Y/N.

"Y/N... she was declared dead and I... it hurts me. I really thought I'd get to see my best friend again but I guess I won't. She would have wanted me to move on and live a good life," she said.

"What, Bada? Oh... not that's the wrong button, here." She said leaving the frame and coming back after the noise of the TV was heard.

"Bada is watching TV in my living room... Huh? The chips are in the top cupboard," she pretended as If I was in her place hanging out. People started commenting to see me but he simply ignored them and started doing her skincare routine.

"Okay, Junho and Hyungwon, move in,"

They both started walking and situated themselves behind the room.

"Bada, ready for the distraction?"

"Ready. Count me down," I responded.

"Three..." I gripped onto the metal pole in my head as I took long steps.

"Two..." a breath escaped my lips.

"One, go!"

I hit the side of the house and screamed out bloody murder. I waited... no one came out.

"Bada, scream more," Dami said.

"Help! Help me! Aaah!" I let out a few more cries for help. I finally heard the door unlocking and I stood still.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard his footsteps approaching and I gripped the pole tightly. As soon as he was standing in front of me I swung striking me in the head.

He fell to the floor and I hit him one more time before dropping the pole and dragging him inside.

I let his body drop down the stairs and my eyes met Y/N's.

"Bada!" She shouted and I ran to her. My eyes watering and my arms wrapped around her figure. She was really skinny, with bruises and blood on her clothes and body.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Y/N." I said as I kissed her head.

"Bada, time is running short. Move now!" I heard Dami in my earpiece.

I stood up and realized she was chained.

"Shit! She's chained," I said into the earpiece.

"Find something to cut the chain!"

"Bada, there's keys over there," Y/N said and pointed towards the wall. I ran and grabbed the keys trying all of them until I found the right key.

She slipped into the slippers and I wrapped her in a blanket. Her legs were weak and she couldn't run. I held her bridal style and ran with her.