Bonus Chapter: Wedding

°்⋆🌊Bada's look 🌊⋆°்

⋆°்。⋆🌊Bada's look 🌊⋆。°்⋆

˚⋆🫧Y/N's look🫧⋆˚

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:"Looks like a real thing - JeHwi" 01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:02      ㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"Looks like a real thing - JeHwi"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:02
ㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

---˖. ˙⊹❀♡❀˖. ˙---

The day of the wedding was finally here. Bada was in her room getting ready for the day. Her hair was being straightened by Sowoen. She added two braids before finishing and fixed her bangs.

Minah worked on her makeup. She added some peachy blush after doing a soft eyeshadow look and finished off with setting spray and a coral lip.

"You look beautiful, Bada," Minah said.

"I can only imagine how Y/N looks right now. I wanna go see her. I'm going," Bada impatiently said as she stood up but Minah and Sowoen managed to pull her down.

"She's losing her mind. Stop that or I will tie you down to this chair until you're needed at the alter," Minah said as held her shoulders down.

"I have to go take a look at the bride. I'll see you girls later," Sowoen said as she left the room.

"Come on! I just want to take a small peak at her," Bada pouted.

"You know that your aegyo only works on Y/N, right? Besides, you'll see her in around ten minutes. Calm down," Minah said and fixed her own makeup.

"Why are you so eager anyway? Like you didn't spend the whole week with her until yesterday morning when you two got separated," Kyma added making Bada huff.

"Bada. You need to go to the altar now. Y/N is ready," said Namjoon as he walked into the room. Bada immediately shot up from her chair and walked with Namjoon.