Chapter 6- Like Family

Bada's POV:

After Y/N spent the night, I kept avoiding her. I had no idea why she kissed me but I knew I couldn't trust her intentions. It wasn't on her. It was on me. I have always kept my distance when meeting new people because I know what will happen if I let them come into my life.

However, why did I want to kiss more than anything? I wanted to kiss her. And after, I craved her lips every day. I wanted to hold her like that night and taste her lips again.

For my own good, I kept a distance. After all, she probably wouldn't want me anymore. Maybe all she wanted was a one-night stand.

She did trick me into talking to her and the way she talked to me shocked me. It was like a new side of her that I liked since no one had ever talked to me like that before. She started crying and that pulled at my heartstrings.

I guess she cared about me as much as I cared about her. Maybe I should let her in my life but only as a friend. So I did but it turned out Mino wanted us to dance together...

A very intimate dance at that.

She agreed. I hesitated but ended up agreeing as well. I had nothing better to do and I didn't have any class to teach that week.

"Bada, are you okay? You were quiet the whole time," Mino said and I nodded.

"Lia Kim's class just drained me. Have you seen Redlic? I need to talk to her about a project," I asked.

"No, I saw her hanging out with the girls from 1million earlier but that was it," he replied and turned off the lights before walking out.

"Alright thanks," I said and walked out. That's where I saw Redlic talking to Harimu. I sighed and approached them.

"Hey, Red. I need to talk to you,"
I said and she giggled as she turned back to Harimu.

"I'll see you tomorrow, mumu!" She said and hugged Harimu before turning to me and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Are you giving me a ride home today?" She said and batted her eyelashes at me. I simply nodded and walked to my bike.

I drove all the way to her house and I parked my bike. She led me inside and I sat on the couch with her.

"I needed to talk to you as well. You go first," she said and handed me a bottle of water.

"It was about next week's class. You won't be able to attend mine because you didn't pass the last class. I told you this but you still didn't make up for it," I said and she slightly hit my arm.

"Don't worry about that. I was going to tell you that next week I'm not going to be here. I'm moving away to Seoul with 1 Million dance studio. I was going to ask you to come with me," she said. I looked at her in shock.

I mean, she was a good dancer but she wasn't that good just yet to dance for a big studio like 1million.

"How come they recruited you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure they saw how good I am and they wanted me with them. Anyways, are you in? Should we move together?" She asked. I removed her hand from my arm and stood up.

"I can't. I have a job here and I have to be responsible," I said as I made my way to the door but she stood in front of me.

"Oh, come on, Bada! You will also have a job over there—a better one at that. I'll make sure of that. And you will be way more successful there. Please," she grabbed my arm once more.

"This isn't about success. It was never about success with me, Redlic. You know me so well and yet you're still suggesting something like this. I can't believe you," I said snatching my arm away and walking out of the door.