Chapter 17- Move On

Bada's POV:

"Ms. Bada, can you tell us what the date is?" asked the doctor.

"It's December of twenty-twenty-one... right?" I asked and the doctor sighed.

"She's stable but you might want to talk to her a bit. I'll be outside with the nurse if you need us," He said and walked off.

"So, Y/N made it safely to Incheon. Did they make it back? Where is she? Is she outside?" I looked around for her but I felt Tatter holding my hand tightly.

"I am going to break it down to you but... please don't make me call the nurses to sedate you. Do not panic," she said.

"Y/N is okay, right?" I said and Tatter sighed.

"Bada... Y/N and Dami managed to arrive safely in... California. Jihan ran away after injuring you and they haven't been able to catch him," she said. I felt panic rising again and I tried to hold back.

"So... how long has he been out? How long have I been out?" I asked.

"For about... a... year," she hesitantly said.

"What!? A whole fucking year!?" I shouted and she shushed me.

"Bada, calm down. We have to remain calm, okay?" she said and I scoffed.

"I've been in this bed for a year, Y/N is far away, Jihan is on the loose and nothing makes sense. How can I possibly remain calm, Tatter!?" I said as I threw a pillow.

"I know. I know, Bada,"  she said as she looked away.

"Can we at least contact her?" I asked and she shook her head.

"We found out that Jiahn is a hacker. The police said we shouldn't have any contact with her for her safety," she said.

"Well, I am going to go to her. I need to know she's okay. She was calling me. When I was unconscious, she was calling me, telling me that she needed me. She was telling me to wake up, and I did. She needs me," I said as I took out the IV needle from my arm.

"BADA! I TOLD YOU BITCH!" she shouted as she ran out and several nurses came back holding me down and sedating me.

-

"Are you calm now?" she said when I woke up again. I nodded.

"Okay. You need to recover. You need exercise for your legs and body to be strong. We need to get rid of all of those tubes in your body and you need to be fully well before you go anywhere. We will get you to her but you need to recover. Don't make me repeat myself again," Tatter said in a serious voice.

"Fine. Let's get started then. I will do whatever I need," I said.

"Unnie!" I heard a loud voice and Sowoen ran to me wrapping her arms around me.

"When did you wake up?" she asked.

"Technically, this morning but Tatter had them sedate me," I shot Tatter a glare but she continued folding my clothes with a careless expression.

"I'm glad you're okay. I'm going to bring you some food later. Wait here," she said and left.

Eventually, the doctors walked in and removed the tubes, including the feeding tube that I had.

"You can go home tomorrow at noon. We want to make sure all your tests come back to normal. I will make an appointment with a chiropractor. One month, you have to go and you will be good as new," the doctor said and walked off.

The whole day they did scans, blood work, and other exams. I was finally in the room again and I heard voices approaching the room.

"There she is! Woah you look like shit!" said Junho earning a hard smack in the head from Grandma.