✮Author's Note✮

Hello!! (˶ᵔ ᵔ˶)

Thank you so much for all the support you have been showing this book. I am really grateful because I struggled to write this book and I have been struggling with my mental health lately.

Writing is really therapeutic for me and it means so much that you have all been showing me so much love. It feels like I've been doing something good and meaningful with my life.

What really matters is that I am finally able to share my ideas with all of you and I am so glad you have been enjoying and reading my works. I cannot express how grateful I am to all of you who have been reading, voting, and commenting on my works.

One thing I do ask if you are able to is to stay tuned for my brand new book which will be Bada Lee fan fiction with an original character.

This book will be called "Save Me" and it will be about a girl who is being forced and manipulated into a marriage that she doesn't want but cannot stop thinking about the girl she met one day at a diner. However, she keeps a secret from everyone. She's being secretly abused by her fiance and everyone turns their backs at her when she asks for help.

Please stay tuned to read this book that I have put together and worked really hard on. I am trying to better myself as a writer every day and I always welcome feedback. You all know I love your comments.

Thank you for being part of my writing journey and I hope all of your lives and paths bloom.

LOVE YOU ALL!💙

P.S. I will work on a wedding chapter soon! Thank you for your patience!🤍🙏