Chapter 23- Your Touch

Kim Y/N's POV:

I jinxed it.

My day started off well. I woke up around the middle of the day and did my regular morning routine with Latte. I was going to be really busy so I took her to a daycare.

I went to work out and went straight to a class I had to teach at Just Jerk Academy. I took a quick shower back at home and packed to go to the SWF studio.

When I arrived it was already late, they immediately started working on my hair and makeup. I rushed to change into my outfit and walked to the chair.

Voting began. We started with the rookies as they showed us their dance and we had a discussion about it.

Capri caught my eye the majority of the time but Rena being outstanding, ended up choosing Rena as the main dancer.

For the middle class, the creators of the dance took the position of main dancers as well, and in the sub-leader class, Latrice took the position.

When it was time for the leaders I had a hard time choosing. Kirsten knew how to catch your eye. The way she moved her body just drew you into the dance. However, Bada's dance was clean and powerful. It made you feel attracted to the piece and her.

Monika and Shownu gathered around me.

"I think... Bada is more fit for the dance. Her moves are sharp but full of energy and her aura is just perfect for this song," Monika started.

"Bada is the choreographer but I feel like Kirsten takes it to a different level. Her style is unique, therefore she adds a different flavor to the dance. Don't you think that matters as well?" Shownu said. Both turned to me at the same time and I took a deep breath.

"This one is so difficult. I mean... they both have different styles but they are both catching my attention in different ways. Kirsten is using space but Bada is using her energy... ah!" I shouted and gripped my hair causing the contestant to look my way. Monika laughed and pulled me down.

"Having trouble choosing?" Monika said and I nodded.

"How about we see the dance from both of them again?" Shownu sighed Syed and we agreed.

They dance side by side once more and as much as I love Kirsten and how good she looked doing this dance, Monika was right. The song suited Bada's style better. It was cleaner.

"We chose Bada as the main dancer," Monika said and Bada fell to the floor before getting back up and wrapping her arms around Kirsten, planting a kiss on her cheek. I smiled at her actions as they seemed pure and sweet.

"The reason why we chose Bada is because of the song. I think if it had been an international song Kristen would've definitely had an advantage. Don't get the wrong idea! You are both amazing dancers and portrayed the singer in very different ways and styles making it pop and look amazing. However, we felt like Bada's style was a bit more sharp and clean in certain aspects. We do expect you to apply more energy and use of space like Kirsten did. Please help each other out," Monika explained and Bada nodded cutely at every word she was saying.

-

The shooting ended and I didn't even have time to see, call, or even text Bada. I had to immediately go to the shooting place to finish the music video and that was hell.

The two guys were okay. They would talk to me and joke around but the girl... she was beyond pissed. She would make sly comments about my skills and body.

When doing the last take she kept stopping saying that I was a beat behind. I was scolded by the leader and we started again. Boa shot me an apologetic look before getting into position. Not even a minute into the song, she let out a loud scream.