Chapter 20- Girls Night Out

•Valentine's Day Special•

Kim Y/N's POV:

After a week my arm was fully healed. A small scar was formed but I didn't care. I finished the dance for New Jeans and continued with XG. Their dance was a bit more complicated and I needed to carefully work with the director of the music video and the director of the dance practice video.

There were many angles to film from and so many things to take care of. I had to be there and monitor during dance practices. I was also needed on set while filming so I had to clear my schedule.

I picked up my wallet and phone to go buy some food. Dami had gone back to Busan but she came back for a few days to help me with some things and I was still looking for a roommate. I opened the door, walked to a small restaurant, and placed an order for food. Soon, my order was handed to me, and I returned to my apartment.

When I walked up to the entrance, Bada was once again leaning on her bike with a cigarette between her lips. I walked back to the convenience store and bought a lollipop. I walked back and my phone was ringing. It was Bada. I answered the phone.

"Are you home?" she said as soon as I answered.

"No. Why?"

"You told me I could go over to your house. I'm outside so come back quickly," she said as she pulled out a lighter. I dashed towards her.

"Why are you always trying to smoke!? damn it!" I said as I unwarped the lollipop and shoved it in her mouth.

"You stress me out. Come on," I said as she looked at me confused but a smile formed on her lips and she followed behind me.

"Welcome to my new home. It's still dirty and messy but I have a great view over there and it will be cozy once I finish. Have a seat... where you can. Speak," I said and placed my food on a small stool. I unwrapped my food and started eating.

She sat next to me and looked through her backpack. She pulled out a fruit drink and opened it.

"Here. Drink it. I wanted to tell you that even if you hate my guts for drinking and making out while you were suffering in Jihan's hands, I will never leave you. No matter how much you want to push me away, I'll come back ten times stronger because I can't lose you. I can't lose you again," she said and I held back a smile.

"Okay, I won't stop you but just know that there is someone I'm seeing," I said and she blew raspberries in frustration.

"Why did you have to be seeing Kirsten?" she said and I looked away to not laugh at her pouty face. I shrugged.

"She just makes me feel... good. Anyway! if you're finished with your speech, I need to keep cleaning," I said and I stood up but she pulled me down and I fell on her lap. Memories of us came flashing back.

"I'm stealing you away from her. Keep that in mind. I will show her that you were mine before her," She got closer to my face and I felt her breath against my lips. My breath hitched and I almost gave in. I missed her lips so much but I pushed her away.

"Do whatever you want. I won't stop you but your time is running out," I said and she chuckled as she walked out.

I shut the door and punched an empty box.

"Gosh, she makes me so fucking mad but she makes my damn heart flutter. UGH!" I kicked the box and I saw Dami rise from the couch. As always, invading my space and listening to my business.

"Just tell her you love her and makeup. Why do you two like making things so difficult?" she said as she threw a pillow at me making me fall back and curse her under my breath.