Chapter 13- Overwhelmed

Kim Y/N's POV:

I didn't know how long I had been trapped in that dark room. It felt like a long time. I heard the door open and close. Jihan turned on the light almost blinding me. I closed my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my eyes.

"How are you doing, princess?" he said as he walked up to me and signaled me to get up. I followed what he told me and stood up.

My legs were no longer chained but my arms were. The weather getting colder by the day and I still hadn't gained his full trust.

"I got you another blanket but when I walk in here, I want to see your body. Understood?" He said and I nodded.

"Here. Your grandma keeps adding extra dishes but you never finish them," he said.

"How is she doing?" I asked wanting to know more about her.

"She looked fine when our brothers were here. They left a few days ago. They couldn't find anything on your case so they went back home because your parents were starting to worry," He said very carelessly.

"My brothers were here? Who told them about me?" I asked.

"Some girl named Sam appeared out of nowhere. They are really trying to find you," He said as he unpacked the food from the bag.

Sam is here too?

"Why don't you order something else? You have been ordering this for almost a full month," he said and I tried to give him a small smile.

"You heard my grandma. This is my favorite," I said and started eating.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I won't be long. And this time, don't make any noise or movements, Y/N. I will get mad if you fuck around with me," He said and turned off the light before walking out.

I took a deep breath and ate a small amount of the food. I wasn't hungry and I was really cold. No matter how much I asked, he wouldn't let me clothe myself.

I stood up and walked to the window, trying to see where I was but the hole was too small. I felt a stinging pain on my wrists from the chains.

Suddenly I heard a knock. I panicked. Jiahn said he wouldn't take long. This girl was the only one that kept me sane. She would come here every day and chat with me, even if it was with a few knocks. One day I even got to hear her laughter which made me happy.

But right now, she was in danger. If Jihan showed up and saw her, he would hurt her.

"You can't be here. You need to go now," I said and she fell silent.

"Please leave. He's coming back soon," I said but I didn't hear any movement.

"Gosh..." I didn't know what to do. I thought maybe Jihan already saw her and I started crying.

"Are you still there?" I said in between sobs. I heard one knock and I let out a deep sigh.

"Can you leave?" one knock again.

"Go! He's going to hurt you. Go now!" I shouted in desperation.

"I... I went to your grandma's restaurant. She is okay. I have to go," she said. Her voice was muffled so I couldn't hear her clearly and I heard her footsteps fade away. Tears kept streaming down my face.

I wish I could do something and get out of here.

I heard Jihan's car approach and I covered my mouth. The door opened up and I heard giggles. I couldn't see clearly but I froze in my spot when I saw another figure with him.

"Why is it so dark in here?" a female voice said.

"Don't worry about that. Come here," he said and I heard lips smacking. Moans and groans filled the room.