Chapter 19- Date & Chaos Pt. 2

Bada's POV:

If she wanted to keep me away, I would do the opposite. She was going to have me in her hair every hour, every minute, and every second. I wanted to make her mad. I wanted to show her that I was not going to back down until she talked to me. I needed to resolve our problems and to know why she didn't want to talk to me. There had to be a reason and I was going to find out what it was.

I visited Redlic. She was put in jail for three years. They told her they could shorten her sentence if she confessed to past crimes and she did. She told them that she was the one who paid Jihan to kidnap and kill Y/N. She also said she never felt capable of killing someone but I the moment it felt like a good idea so she only got two years.

I sat there looking at her in that uniform. I always tried to protect her but at that moment, it was over. I couldn't do anything else for her. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me with sad eyes and a smile.

"Hey. Thank you for being here even if it's just for a few minutes," she said and I sighed.

"Why did you do that, Red? I just can't bring myself to understand why." I said and she laughed bitterly.

"For you. I know it sounds crazy but when I went to Seoul and got a boyfriend I did it to make you jealous. I would often get myself in trouble with tougher girls so you would come to my rescue. Every time you did you would shower me with attention and care and I loved that but you suddenly stopped caring and dating other girls. I tried everything I could to get your attention every day but then Y/N showed up and... well you started caring for her," she said as a tear escaped her eye.

"But Red, I did love you. You were the person I loved for years until I realized you would be better off without me. So, I moved on from whatever I felt for you but that doesn't mean I'd kill for you," I said and she just grinned.

"Would you have died for me?" She asked. That question struck me because I was willing to die for her at some point.

"Yes. That's the reason I fought so many people for you, Haeun. What I felt was love. What you felt was possession. You wanted me to be yours no matter what and that's not right," I said and she nodded.

"You're right. My dad always handed me everything I wanted. I would say the name and he would have it for me in an instant. I never thought he would do the same with you when I told him how much I loved you and I wanted you to live with us. I never thought he would... kill your parents. I guess... I took after him, huh?" She said and I shook my head.

"Redlic look at me. You can be so much better than him. I know you can because you are just like Jisung. You have a good heart and I know you can change, okay?" She nodded.

"I'm sorry. I really mean it. Can you tell Y/N how sorry I am?" She said and I looked around.

"Y/N is actually mad at me. We haven't talked in a long time and she wants nothing to do with me," I said and she widened her eyes.

"Redlic... what was that?" I said and she looked at me.

"Hm? Oh! Nothing. I should get going soon because I need to do... stuff," she said as she pointed back.

"Red, I know you like the palm of my hand. Tell me now," I said in a firm tone and she sighed.

"Jihan told me he was going to take her far away but he needed to give her a reason to hate you. So, he told me to go to your house, get you drunk, and film you while we made out..." she said.

"You... you didn't do it though, right? I never saw you film or... anything," I asked and she stood up and quickly rushed out of the door. I yelled for her but she was already gone.