Chapter 2

ELENAS POV

I woke up in a room that looked very familiar but definitely wasn't mine.

As I looked around at the furniture I realized where I was at. Luke and Sara's apartment.

I rubbed my head and tried to think of the night before. The last person I remembered being with is Luke. Did I hook up with Luke?

I hurriedly checked to make sure I still had my clothes on under the cover when I saw someone enter the room.

"Hey El, you finally decided to wake up." Luke joked and sat on the edge of the bed.

I was very relieved that we didn't sleep together. I think.

"El?" I said sitting up and pulling the cover off of myself.

"Your name is Elena, El-ena, so I'm gonna call you El." he said playfully throwing a pillow at me.

"Okay Lucifer."

"Lucifer?" he said questioningly.

"Yeah, because you're names Luke and you're satan," I said throwing the pillow back at him as we both laughed.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"What are you sorry about?" he said moving closer to where I was sitting.

"You had better things to do rather than trying to cheer up your girlfriends friend."

"Don't apologize I had fun with you."

I smiled at him and then admired his face for a moment. His eyes were as blue as the ocean, the sky, and anything else in this world that is blue. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he said playfully.

I smiled and hit him in the face with a pillow. It turned into an all out pillow fight. We were jumping on the bed and hitting each other playfully. I felt like a kid and for one of the first times in a long while I had a fun time.

Both Luke and I fell on the bed out of breath.

"This is the most action I've got on my bed in a while,"Luke mumbled, I heard him but I chose to ignore his comment.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but once I saw the incoming call I got I realized that I really needed to get out of here.

"Hey Sara."

"Hey Elena! where are you?"

///
oooo Sara aka Luke's girlfriend and Elena's best friend just called! comment what you think is gonna happen next!! thanks for reading :-)))