Chapter 11

ELENAS POV

"Calum?"

"Listen I'm not here to hurt you."

"Get the hell away from me," I said and began to unlock my car door and get in it. He held the door open before I could shut it.

"I just need to know you won't tell anybody about what happened. It makes the company look bad and-"

"Wait you're not here to apologize?"

"Apologize for what?" he replied like he had no guilt whatsoever.

"I don't know maybe for making me come to your house and attempting to rape me."

"Listen-"

"No," I scowled as I slammed my door shut.

He stood there looking like a sad puppy and I couldn't help but slowly let down my window.

"You have 1 minute."

"I'm sorry about what I did but you can't tell anyone. My dad will be so disappointed and I won't get the company and everything I've done to get to the spot I'm at will have been for nothing." he said tears comity down his eyes.

"Okay, on one condition."

"Anything."

"Stay the hell away from me," I said and drove off.

---

"You seriously said all of that?" Luke asked as I told him the story of what happened earlier. Luke and I were currently at my house having a scary movie marathon. We decided to watch The Conjuring.

"Yeah, the dick deserved it."

"I agree, but I can't believe you agreed not to tell anyone."

"I mean I wasn't going to tell anyone, I don't wanna think about that night again," I said looking down.

Luke and I continued to watch the movie but I could feel him move a little closer to me.

As a scary thing popped out I jumped and accidentally scooted closer to Luke.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine," he replied and put his arm around my shoulder.

My body immediately warmed up. I didn't need cover to keep me warm. Luke's touch was just enough.