Chapter 31

ELENAS POV

Previously
"If you're not in love with me I want you to walk out that door and never come back. I won't come to your wedding and I'll never bother you about loving me again."

"Okay," I said slowly.

"One more thing. If you walk out that door I can't see you again."

"What?" I asked turning towards him.

"I can't pretend to be happy for your relationship and I can't pretend to not be in love with you. I think it would be for the best if-"

"Stop Luke," I said not wanting him to continue. I couldn't take him saying those three words anymore.

"But it's true, El."

I didn't realize how close we were and how intense his eyes were on mine. Next thing I knew our lips were touching and his door was opening but we didn't care.

"Luke?" We both heard Kate say.

I pulled away quickly but it was too late. Kate saw it. Kate saw us.

"Elena what are you-"

"This is not what it looks like," Luke said.

"Really because it looks like you and Elena were two seconds away from sucking each others faces off," Kate spat angrily.

"We can explain-"

"Don't bother, I'm telling Michael," Kate said walking out of Luke's apartment.

"Kate!" Luke and I both yelled at the same time as we followed her.

"Kate," I said grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me, Elena I can't believe you would do this," she said yanking her wrist back.

"This isn't Elena's fault," Luke said as Kate and I turned and faced him, "Elena and I used to have feelings for each other but that's over now, we just needed some closure."

"Okay," Kate said slowly.

"What me and Elena had is old news, I have you now," Luke said grabbing Kate by her waist and kissing her longingly to which she giggled. I gagged.

"So you're not going to tell Michael anything right?" I said butting in their love fest.

"Of course not. What you and Michael have is true love and I don't wanna ruin that."

Yeah. Me and Michael.

---
"You did what?" Sarah basically shouted as we stood in Forever 21. A few people turned and looked at us.

"Could you be any louder," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"We need to get you Luke repellent. It's like every time you see him you think you need to jump his bones."

"Hey I didn't jump his bones," I said as I picked up a shirt, "if anything he jumped mine."

"Whatever, I got a replacement groomsman."

"Oh great, who is it?"

"I'm just gonna let you know this was very last minute."

"Okay."

"And they were very willing to do it."

"And, who is it?"

"This was the only choice we had."

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"Calum."
///
Sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry that this is a short chapter guys!! I have good news and bad news. I'll give you the bad to get the negativeness out of the way :(( bad news: I might have to discontinue this story. Good news: if you guys can give me a few more ideas then I think I will be able to finish it! I'm just not rly sure what more I want to do so if u could message me or comment to me that would help :)) and more good news: I'm starting 2 new stories and they're going to be GREAT and I think I'm gonna post a chapter for one of them tomorrow :) anyways thx for reading guys!!