Chapter 33

ELENAS POV

Previously

"I think you need to pick the one who is your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. The one who you can still see giving you butterflies when you're 60. The one who you will have a million kids with, but most importantly the one who you think is truly, madly, and deeply in love with you. And I don't care if its Lover Boy or Hemmings, you're getting married in 5 days. Make sure it's to the one you love."

Even though both of them love me, only one of them is in love with me and that's who I'm going to marry in 5 days.

5 Days Later

"Oh my goodness, Elena."

"What? Do I look okay," I ask Sara as she zipped up my wedding dress. My dress was white and covered in many different floral patterns. I wanted to stay traditional but also add flare to my look. My hair was done in an updo style and my makeup was very neutral to go with the venue of my wedding considering it was being held outside in a garden.

"You look like a princess," Sara said as I watched a tear slip out of her eye

"Hey no crying until after the ceremony remember," Sara's aunt - who also happened to be a makeup artist and offered to do everyone's faces - said as she began to fan Sara's face.

"Oh I can't help it. My best friend is getting married," Sara said smiling hard at me.

I looked in the mirror in front of me as reality began to set in. One of the most important days of my life has finally came. I would cry if I didn't think Sara's aunt would have me beheaded for messing up my makeup.

"Are you ready?"

As ready as I'll ever be.

"Yes."

"Let's do this sister," she said with a smile and I smiled right back.
///
I watched Sara walk with Ashton down the aisle. I hope this will be them next. God knows they're the cutest couple on the planet. Next I watched Kate walk down the aisle with Calum. Although I didn't like either of them that much for a long time after having to rehearse the wedding and hang out with them multiple times I learned to deal with Calum cockiness and Kate's rudeness. Next was my turn.

As I hooked my arm into my fathers I felt my stomach churn. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I watched as I neared closer towards Michael his smile got brighter. Gosh what a smile.

"Friends and family of the lovely Elena and Michael, welcome and thank you for being here on such a special day for these two lovers."

As the pastor continued to speak, I looked up at Michael. He looked down at me with a smile. The same goofy smile he had the first time he met me. I loved that smile but not as much as I loved someone else's...

And his eyes. As I looked in his eyes all I could think about was someone's else's deep blue ones. All I could think about was someone else. I bet you can guess who.