Chapter 19

ELENAS POV

"Are you sure you're not free tonight, babe?" I asked Michael on the phone as I picked out my outfit for Sara's dinner.

"Yeah, the boss needs extras tonight so I gotta stay."

"Okay I'll eat some cake for you," I said jokingly.

"Just don't have too much fun without me," he said laughing.

I hung up and got ready. I put on a lace white dress that stopped near the tops of my knees and some nude pumps. I did a minimal amount of makeup and straightened my hair.

I rode to Sara's parents house and saw that the whole place was crowded. Sara wasn't lying when she said she invited almost the whole neighborhood.

I walked in and was greeted by the person that I always seemed to be running into but never wanted to see.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Calum as he had his hand around one of Sara's cousins.

"I'm dating Rebecca," he said and pecked the girl on the cheek.

"Wow what did you have to bribe her with to get her to be with you."

"I don't have to cheat to get what I want," he said winking at me.

I didn't have time for his shenanigans. I rushed through the house looking for Sara. Music was blaring and different young adults and adults were dancing and chatting with one another. I tried to search for Sara's parents in the sea of people to ask them if they had seen her. I couldn't seem to find them either.

I decided to go up stairs. I thought maybe I could find her in one of the rooms. I opened the first door to see Luke with his hands in his hair.

He didn't hear me but I walked in and sat on the bed beside him. He had on a black suit and tie and he looked so handsome.

"Are you here to tell me how much you hate me again," he said with a sigh.

"I don't hate you, Luke."

"Oh really now?

"Yes really!"

"You could've fooled me!"

"What do you want from me?"

At this point we were both screaming at each other but I was pretty sure no one could hear us. We both looked at each other with pure lust in our eyes. His eyes kept glancing at my lips and mine did the same.

"Kiss me," he said suddenly.

"No."

"Kiss me."

"No!"

"Kiss-"

Before he could repeat the phrase I slammed my lips onto his partly because I wanted him to shut up and also because I couldn't resist him any longer. Luke lifted me up and pulled us off the bed still not pulling away and went to the door and locked it.

He grabbed me and softly put me down on the bed and what happened next was unbelievable.

---
"Let's all give a big hand to my daughter Sara for her great accomplishment, I know she has plenty more to go," her dad said as he gave her a side hug.

"Thanks daddy," she said, "thanks to everyone who came, I'm glad to have a neighborhood that is always so uplifting and proud of their own."

After she said that everyone clapped and people started to leave. There were only certain people who stayed for the dinner.

Sara's parents and Sara obviously, two of her cousins, Calum (sadly), Luke and me.

We all sat at the table quietly. I couldn't make eye contact with Luke. I couldn't believe that we just had sex. It was bad enough we did it at their apartment, now we did it in her old bedroom.

I picked around my food feeling nauseous.

"What's wrong with you Elena, you look like you've just seen a monster."

"That's not possible, I wasn't looking in your face."

The whole table besides Calum chuckled.

"I wouldn't talk that way to someone who knows a big secret of yours," Calum said with a smirk as he took another sip of what looked to be bourbon in his glass.

"What secret?" Sara said as she took a sip of water.

"No secret," Luke and I said at the same time.

Way to not make things obvious, Captain Luke.

"What's going on?" Sara asked questioningly.

"I think it's time we leave honey." Sara's mom said to Sara's dad.

"This our house and I don't wanna miss what's about to happen," he said picking through his food.

Sara's mom gave him one look and he was out of there.

"Elena, what is Calum talking about?"

"He's drunk don't listen to him."

"I may be drunk," he said with a burp, "But I know something you don't know," he said in singing voice.

"Will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

"Isn't it obvious Sara? Luke's cheating on you with-" before Calum could finish his sentence Luke climbed across the table and punched him. It turned into an all out fight and Luke sure wasn't winning.

"Let go of him!" Sara screamed at Calum.

I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Calum, if you don't get off him right now I will gladly call your office and tell them how you've been acting recently."

He stopped instantly.

"You wouldn't."

"I'm sure they'd like to hear about how you sexually harass girls and beat up anything that has a pulse!"

He let go of Luke and went over to the front door.

"Sara, Luke's cheating on you with Elena. I just thought you should know," After flashing his signature smirk he walked out the door and shut it before anyone could catch him.

I turned to look at Sara but she had ran to another room.
///
Sara just found out about Luke & Elena! Yikes! what's gonna happen next??? leave a comment on what you thinks gonna happen
thx for reading