Chapter 13

ELENAS POV

I woke up next morning with the memories of what happened yesterday. I sat up in the bed and looked over at Luke under the covers.

I grabbed his plaid shirt off the floor and threw it on.

I looked at the time and saw that if I didn't leave now I would definitely be late for work.

I searched for my pants on the floor when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Don't go," Luke said with a raspy morning voice.

"I have to work Luke," I said turning towards him.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back into the bed.

"Take a rain check," he said as he kissed my cheek and rolled over to wrap his arms around me. How could I say no to that?

"Okay," I said softly and we went back to sleep.

---

I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Luke fixing breakfast. I looked at the clock near the oven.

"Luke why are you making breakfast, it's 3pm."

"Anytime is breakfast time."

We both chuckled as he continued to flip pancakes.

When he was done he fixed us both a plate and we sat down at his table and ate.

"You look good in my shirt," Luke said as he ate a piece of his pancake.

"You look good with no shirt," I said with a smirk and he chuckled.

I heard my ringtone go off and I went into Luke's room to pick it up and see who it was. It was Sara.

Reality just hit me. Hard.

"Elena, I've been trying to get a hold of you and Luke forever!"

Oh my God.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up."

"I thought you were on your break at work?"

Oh shoot, I forgot about that.

"I called in sick today I was feeling a little under the weather," I said adding in a cough.

"I'm sorry I wish I was there to help."

"Please don't be its fi-"

"Well I have great news," she said ecstatically,"the company said I did such a great job that they're upgrading me again and I can come back home!"

"What does this mean?"

"It means I'm coming home tomorrow."

Great timing.
///
Luke & Elena just hooked up and Sara's coming back!!! if you wanna read what happens next stay tuned for the next chapter! thanks for reading!