Chapter 6

ELENAS POV

I walked into work and was greeted by one of my usuals who walked in the store. He dyed his hair almost every week. It was dyed black this time. He never buys anything really when he comes in here.

"Hey Elena," he said shyly.

"Hey Michael," I said as I put on my name tag. He came in so many times I didn't even have to ask him his name.

I could feel him stare at me as I began to set the cash register up.

"Uh, I was wondering if, uh you would um-"

"English, Michael," I said smirking at him. Honestly I could tell the boy had a little crush on me. He was very adorable and also sweet but like I said I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. Just someone to have a fling with.

"Never mind," he said with a sigh.

"Would you like to get anything?" I said with a chuckle.

"I'm good, I'll see you later," he said hurriedly walking out the door.

"Why do you keep leading the poor puppy along," my co-worker, Ashton said as he walked beside me.

Ashton isn't someone I would really call my friend but he does come in handy when I'm bored at work and need someone to talk to.

"I'm not leading him along."

"You're holding the leash and practically dragging him left and right," he said and we both chuckled.

---
When I got home I took a quick shower. When I turned the water off I heard someone walk in the house and I assumed it was Sara. I grabbed my towel and walked into my room to see Luke sitting on my bed.

"Luke!" I said wrapping my towel tighter around me.

"I'm sorry!" he yelped and covered his eyes with his hands.

I got him up and lead him out the door.

After I dried off I braided my hair and put on a floral skirt with a white bandeau that showed a little of my stomach.

"Why are you even here this early and why isn't Sara here?" I asked as I walked out my room.

"Sara's in the car and we came to pick you up so we wouldn't be late for this date," he said and I could feel his eyes boring into my back as I put on some earrings.

"You look cute," he blurted out as I put on my necklace. It almost slipped out of my hands as he said those simple words.

"Thanks," I said as I turned around, "You don't look too bad yourself."

He was wearing a plaid button up that was buttoned at the top and some black skinny jeans that were ripped a little in the knees. How did he make such a simple outfit look so good?

I tried to snap my necklace but I couldn't focus on anything. All I could think about was Luke and the compliment he made. I didn't even notice him walk over.

"Need some help," he whispered in my ear and clipped my necklace.

My arms began to form chills and I noticed how close Luke and I were. Then I realized Sara was waiting in the car for us.

"Well, let's get going," I said and moved away from him.

"Yeah, let's," he said looking down at the carpet as I rushed out the door.

---

We got in the car. I was in the back seat and Sara and Luke were in the front. They were both talking about how some tv show is better than the other. I wasn't really listening.

"Are you kidding me? Pretty Little Liars is way better than Vampire Diaries," Luke said defensively.

"How can you say that, Pretty Little Liars is so boring it's the same thing every episode, vampire diaries has more excitement."

"Wow you're so adorable when you're wrong."

I winced when he called her adorable. He had just called me cute in the house. I tried not to get upset and remember I had no right to be jealous.

"El, what's your opinion?" Sara said and turned around to look at me.

"Yeah what do you think?" Luke said his eyes not leaving the road.

"Well, I think both shows suck and Teen Wolf is better."

"Now that's a show that really has no plot,"Luke said as he continued to steer the wheel.

"Says the guy that watches a show about a bunch of dumb girls."

"Says the girl that watches a show with a bunch of dumb werewolves."

"Well at least mine has exciting plots, your show has been the same since it started."

"At least mine-"

"Slow down Luke, you're gonna drive us off the road it's not that serious let's just agree we all watch great shows," Sara said and we all nodded, "But mine is the best," she mumbled.
///
which show do yall think is better tw, tvd, or pll?? leave a comment
thanks for reading!! :)